3 Best Hotels To Stay In Beach Haven New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Beach Haven New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Beach Haven New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beach Haven New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beach Haven New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Beach Haven New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Beach Haven New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Beach Haven New Jersey:
Spray Beach Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Spray Beach Hotel is located in Beach Haven, just 18 miles from Atlantic City. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocean City is 28 miles from Spray Beach Hotel, and Toms River is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 21 miles from Spray Beach Hotel.
- My daughter’s and I thoroughly enjoyed the facility. At the end of our beach day, the pool was a big hit!
- the solitude and the quietness of the beach.I like going to “summer towns” off season because I find them to be very peaceful.This hotel was perfect for this!..the beach was literally their backyard.The outdoor pool was heated and OPEN!!…for those who may go in the summer this place is VERY close to beach haven and it is possible to walk…the windows open and you get an actual key!
- The location was perfect, the staff in the morning was very friendly and it was very quiet (off season). The beach we enjoyed as the the weather was also perfect that day.
- Beds comfy, food in restaurant was very good. Very clean!
Four pillows on the bed that were very comfortable.
Windward at the Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just steps from the beach, this Beach Haven hotel offers a large wrap-around terrace and free beach passes. Bi-centennial Park and Surflight Theater are right behind the hotel.Windward at the Beach offers brightly decorated rooms with satellite TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator. Select rooms feature a full kitchen and a sofa bed. Free Wi-Fi is also available.Guests can use the outdoor showers after a day relaxing on the beach. Barbecue facilities and a picnic area are on site. A library with children’s toys and games is available for entertainment.Fantasy Island Amusement Park is less than one mile from the Beach Windward Hotel. Various restaurants and parks are an easy walk away.
- Just a few steps from the beach. The owner had chairs and umbrellas for us to us as well as loaner beach passes. Management was very helpful in providing suggestions for dinner/ sightseeing, etc. Room provided all the necessities of an efficiency at the beach with a little charm thrown in.
- Very cute place, walk right to beach, room was spacious and updated!
- Very friendly staff, took care of some perishable items while we waited for our room. The staff was very accommodating to our needs
We loved the charm of the hotel, Tammy is a sweet heart. We also loved the proximity to the beach and the outdoor shower!!! the hotel is walking distance to grocery store, many restaurants, home made ice cream and a pharmacy. Simply perfect!
It was a dream vacation!
- The house, which is a Victorian style home, was cozy and charming! Our room was quite large and offered plenty of space even with the double bed and day bed/trundle. Tammie was warm and welcoming and gave us a nice overview of the amentities when we first arrived. There’s a great patio area to grill and hang outside as well. This is the perfect location to walk to restaurants and the beach. We will definitely book again – we absolutely loved it!
Holiday Inn Manahawkin/Long Beach Island
Holiday Inn Manahawkin/Long Beach Island is located in Manahawkin, just 24 miles from Atlantic City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Great room. Great location. Terrific staff.
- The room was clean. The hotel is beautiful and we enjoyed the Mainland Bar.
- Very clean. Restaurant was good only ate breakfast. Location is great for those looking to be near beach and activities.
- Very nice and clean for a holiday inn. pleasanly surprised
- Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very congenial.
Top Hotels In Beach Haven New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Beach Haven New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Beach Haven New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Beach Haven New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!