3 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Arroyo De Las Fraguas Castilla-la Mancha:
La Senda de los Caracoles – Spa
La Senda de los Caracoles has a hydrotherapy spa, offering an indoor swimming pool, Turkish baths and massage treatments. There is free private parking on site.The hotel has a peaceful rural setting, 50 mi from Segovia, while Madrid and Burgos can be reached within 2 hours, by car. There is also easy access to the Ribera del Duero wine region.Surrounded by forest and parks, the area around the hotel is ideal for hiking, horse riding and bird watching. There are also many lovely towns nearby, including the Medieval village of Ayllón.Each room at La Senda de los Caracoles is individually decorated. Rooms are cozy and bright, with sloping ceilings and natural wood.The hotel has a restaurant, serving characteristic Castilian food. There is also a relaxing lounge area with a library and fireplace. The lounge features satellite TV and free internet access.
- La calided del personal, el entorno donde se encuentra el alojamiento, la calidad de los desayunos y las comidas, y los servicios de SPA que proporcionan. Recomendable para descontar.
- Ubicación excepcional, personal encantador, todo muy acogedor y la comida riquísima.
- Pues lo que más nos gustó es el entorno, rodeado de naturaleza. Un sitio precioso y el Hotel muy mono decorado. Las instalaciones de Spa muy buenas y eso que solo utilizamos la piscina de chorros. No había cobertura con lo cual los móviles no pudimos usarlos, descanso total. Lo recomiendo para perderse un fin de semana y descansar.
- La tranquilidad es única, soy amante del. Relax y la paz y nunca habia estado mas relajado como lo tuve en mi estancia, os la recomendare a todos. En resumen he estádo super feliz
- El lugar es muy agradable y las personas que atienden tambien
Hotel Rural Grado del Pico
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Rural Grado del Pico offers pet-friendly accommodations in Grado del Pico, 37 mi from El Burgo de Osma. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling.Hayedo de la Tejera Negra Natural Park is 18 mi from the property, while Hayedo de Pedrosa is 24 mi away. Montejo de la Sierra is 42 mi away.
- Great service, amazing dinner, comfortable rooms, welcoming village and villagers, fresh water from the fountain, the rural setting, the quaint village
- Quiet comfortable clean, staff very helpful. Fresh food on menu, super home made lasagne when I was there! And very reasonably priced. Highly recommend
- Great place to spend the night when visiting the area. Nice breakfast and comfortable room. Great value.
- The location was great such a lovely village with very friendly locals . The owners were great and the food was first class it was just like being at home .
- hotel silencioso en entorno rural, muy buena atención de los dueños, comida caser, huevos de corral y desayuno correcto.
Hotel Convento de Santa Ana
Set in the Ayllón Sierra in Atienza, this converted convent combines modern and traditional design. Located 5 minutes’ walk from Atienza Town Hall, it offers free WiFi.The heated rooms at Convento de Santa Ana are stylishly decorated, featuring parquet flooring and pastel décor. They include a flat-screen TV, and an elegant bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The restaurant offers a set daily menu of local and Mediterranean dishes, a buffet breakfast with traditional dishes and made with fresh, local produce, and one hot drink . Convento de Santa Ana has a bar, a garden and BBQ facilities, room service is available.Other facilities include a chill-out area located at a former chapel, 3 reading rooms, meeting facilities and a children playground.The hotel is ideally located for exploring the old town. Convento de Santa Ana also organizes hiking, horse riding and other activities.The Alcorlo, Palmaces and Atance Reservoirs are all a 20-minute drive away and the city of Guadalajara can be reached by car in just over an hour.
- Good quality meal served very quickly. Very good common spaces for reading, eating, bar, sundeck. New and stylish decor/finishing. Good conversation about rugby with Argentine manager. Nice view out over plain. Very quiet location!
Amazing staff. Nicolás waited patiently for us (we arrived after midnight) and was extremely friendly and accommodating. Even managed to find something behind the bar (closed) for our two starving children!!!! If ever in the area again, will come back for sure.
Building is awesome and tastefully renovated. Sad that we could not stay longer to explore the beautiful village and enjoy the hotel facilities.
Very comfortable bed, shower with high pressure. The hotel with huge common space comfy big couches, also great to work.
The stuff supernice and helpful!
- Un edificio antiguo reformado al estilo moderno, muy bonito, acogedor. El personal, agradable. El desayuno, estupendo (aunque siempre echo en falta el zumo de naranja natural, pero eso es un mal común a todos los hoteles. El único sitio donde lo he encontrado ha sido en el Parador de Mérida, pero uno no puede andar alojándose siempre en Paradores, ya quisiera).
- Las zonas comunes eran maravillosas, confortables y relajantes
Top Hotels In Arroyo De Las Fraguas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyo de las Fraguas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!