3 Best Hotels To Stay In Annandale Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Annandale Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Annandale Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Annandale Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Annandale Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Annandale Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Annandale Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Annandale Minnesota:
GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake
Situated in Becker, 29.2 miles from Maple Grove, GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.
GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A complimentary hot breakfast is available each morning.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 46.6 miles from GrandStay Hotel and Suites Becker-Big Lake.
- Lobby was inviting and clean. And woman who checked us in seemed to be new staffer? Very considerate and pleasant. Can’t say same for woman she was replacing who didn’t acknowledge us in the least as seemed to be end of her shift? Or the man who came with her to our room when we found missing curtain hook wouldn’t allow for complete closure. He was quite unpleasant to her, and never acknowledged us either…but she kept her cool and stayed pleasant with us.
- Comfortable rooms and beds. Excellent breakfast. Nice and quiet
Very clean and everyone was helpful.
This room was comfortable enough to spend time just relaxing and taking a couple of hours to get unwound. We will stay again
- The continental breakfast was superb and the room was so cozy.
- The bed was comfy, with plenty of room space. The bathroom was also spacious.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo, MN
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn by Carlson – Buffalo offers accommodations in Buffalo, just 21 miles from Maple Grove.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Room was large & comfortable & bathroom was handicapped accessible which made it easy for me to use.
Breakfast had great selections. Grandchildren loved the pool.
Staff is very friendly.
- everything was great, should have the paper cups to go to room by the breakfast bar, did not know that they where by the front door and I used mug to take to room, coffee was cold by the time I got to room, and when one has to microwave re-heated coffee is not good
- The beds were clean an comfortable. The breakfast was better than I expected.
- Air conditioner worked great. I like it cold. And it was very quiet despite the fact that the hotel seemed to be full
Becker inn & Suites
In eastern Minnesota, this hotel is halfway between St. Cloud and Minneapolis. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and has a front desk that is staffed 24 hours a day.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV with HBO are included in every room at Super 8 Becker. They come with a microwave, refrigerator, and tea and coffee-making facilities.Pebble Creek Country Club is just 1 miles from the Becker Super 8. Lake Maria State Park is 17 miles from the hotel.
- Your basic continental breakfast I mean nothing more nothing less than any other place coffee juice sweet rolls Bagels butter milk cereal oatmeal the same thing standard fare
- The rooms themselves were large and the bed was surprisingly comfortable given the more value-based nature of the establishment. I only stayed two nights and didn’t spend much time there other than to sleep and it was just fine for my purposes.
- Ok lets start with the reality, you get what you pay for,I was driving the interstate, this was online and cheap bam. This hotel is old, but it was clean, it had what I needed a bed and a shower for a few hours. I will stress it was spotless, they obviously try hard with what they have.
- comfortable beds, good location, decent breakfast and absolute value for money.
- Very friendly staff and wifi was excellent! We were in town for a sports tournament and didn’t need to be in the room much. The hotel suited our needs just fine.
Top Hotels In Annandale Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Annandale Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Annandale Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Annandale Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!