3 Best Hotels To Stay In Alturas California – Top Hotel Reviews
Alturas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alturas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alturas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alturas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alturas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alturas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Alturas California:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Trailside Inn offers accommodations in Alturas.
- When it appeared our reserved room had been let to contractors, they offered to upgrade to a king bed room.
- Liked the staff, the bed, tv, all supplies in the room. Room was ‘outfitted’ well. Clean and comfortable.
- They were renovating and made a lot of effort to make sure guests had what they needed.
- Nice hotel, with parts of it under remodeling. But that never bothered us. Everything was quiet and clean, and we were very happy with our stay there.
- Housekeeping and maintenance staff were great. Location was convenient.
Super 8 Alturas
Featuring free WiFi, Super 8 Alturas offers accommodations in Alturas.A TV and PS3, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was the cleanest room this time we’ve ever had there & we’ve been there on & off for years!
Coffee was available in the front office 24/7 as well as the motel rooms. There was
also a small refrigerator.
- Was pleasantly surprised to see a morning continental breakfast – booking.com has it wrong, there is a nice breakfast provided. The room was large (could actually walk on both sides of both beds). The beds and pillows were comfortable and the staff was very nice.
- Staff was very knowledgeable about the roads across the mountains. Good advice on route to take!
- The beds were very hard, like sleeping on a board. The breakfast was an OK breakfast.
Hotel Niles offers accommodations in Alturas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing.
- The character and historic charm of the place was a treat, but it was the staff that made me want to stay an extra day.
- My room was super cute, decorated with antiques. A little small, but perfect for my visit. I would definitely stay here again, price was great, highly recommend it.
- The old feel of the hotel and the friendliness of it and everyone
- Staff were very friendly and accommodating. We learned a lot of history, about the community, the town of Alturas and the Niles Hotel.
- So unique and authentic. Takes you back to the 1800s especially room 205
Top Hotels In Alturas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alturas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alturas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alturas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!