3 Best Hotels To Stay In Aguas Claras – Top Hotel Reviews
Aguas Claras is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Aguas Claras. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aguas Claras. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aguas Claras. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Aguas Claras right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Aguas Claras with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hotels In Aguas Claras:
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel features a roof-top terrace with hammocks and ocean views, free WiFi and complimentary breakfast. The stunning La Pared Beach is across the street from Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn.The air-conditioned rooms at this tropical property come with a cable TV, desk and private bathroom with a shower and toilet. Some rooms also feature a coffee maker and a mini-fridge.There is a seafood restaurant and steakhouse across the street from the property, and guests will find other dining options within 1 km, including an ice cream parlor.El Yunque National Forest, where guests can enjoy hiking, is a 20-minute drive away. The hotel can help guests arrange outdoor activities like fishing, snorkelling and kayaking.José Aponte de la Torre Airport is 13.7 miles away, while Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport is 45 minutes drive away.
- The staff, the location, the breakfast, the view, the rental items, and just about everything!
- Just wonderful! The staff treated you like family — so friendly and always there to lend a helping hand. The 3 bedroom was very clean and just right for our family of 6. Only the master bedroom shower needs to have more force. Location top notch. Literally right on the surfer beach! Just steps away. Pls note that if you are looking for a resort with all the amenities this is not for you.
- Location was perfect in front of the beach. Breakfast was awesome!!
- As a simple gal, I loved how low key and local everything was. The beach is a few steps away. It’s great falling asleep to the sound of the ocean!
- We enjoyed the entire experience from the exact directions, to the friendliness of the staff. The view of the beach, continental breakfast, accommodations…everything. We will return.
Ocean Pearl Inn
Ocean Pearl Inn offers accommodations in Luquillo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.San Juan is 27 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn, and Culebra is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Luis Munoz Marin International Airport, 19 miles from Ocean Pearl Inn.
- The beds were very comfortable. Step right out on the beach. Frances very helpful and accommodating. Good food nearby. Fancy AC with an remote control and could also listen to the waves.
- Francis, the manager was exceptionally nice and gracious. Rooms were clean, but a Spartan would be hard pressed to find ‘comfort’ in a bare bones room.
- Fairly new hotel and I predict it will grow in popularity. Its very basic but very clean and beds were comfortable. staff are very friendly. hotel right across the street from uncrowded beach. You will need a car to get around, not very close to food etc but if you like to walk then you will be ok. They provide beach chairs, hammocks and a smaller cooler – we were comfortable …
- Very comfortable, super clean. Completly refurbished and high quality. Air conditioning and ceiling fan for best indoor conditions and atmosphere. Fridge with good capacity. Lovely staff, very familiy-like.
Room space & cleanless
Walking distance to the beach
The Plaza Suites
Located in the Palmas del Mar neighborhood in Humacao, 24 miles from Vieques, The Plaza Suites features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Fajardo is 19 miles from The Plaza Suites, and Caguas is 19 miles away. Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Location was great. Room was nice. View tremendous
- Friendly Staff. Received help when we were asking something.
- Nice hotel with basic amenities. No restaurant at the hotel but literally a 5 min walk up the hill you will find multiple restaurants and small shops including a mini grocery store. Nice pool.
- Under the circumstances of recovery from the hurricanes, the staff and property far exceeded my expectations and one day I hope to return.
- Staff was friendly, knowledgeable of the area & very helpful. Location is central to amenities & most within a short walk. There is golf cart rental next door at reasonable price if you wish to go further. They have covered parking for your vehicle or rented golf cart. Plaza Suites has breakfast buffet available on weekends on their beautiful rooftop terrace. Many restaurants are nearby & we liked all that we tried. Overall, we loved it & will be back!
Top Hotels In Aguas Claras Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Aguas Claras to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Aguas Claras but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Aguas Claras. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!