3 Best Hostels To Stay In Zipolite Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Zipolite Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zipolite Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zipolite Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zipolite Oaxaca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zipolite Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zipolite Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Zipolite Oaxaca:
The Camp | campamento naturista
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Camp | campamento naturista offers accommodations in Zipolite.Mazunte is 1.9 miles from The Camp | campamento naturista, and San Agustinillo is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 19 miles from The Camp | campamento naturista.
No reviews yet.
Posada Brisa Marina
Posada Brisa Marina is located in Zipolite, just 2.2 miles from Mazunte.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.San Agustinillo is 1.7 miles from Posada Brisa Marina, and Puerto Ángel is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Bahias de Huatulco Airport, 19 miles from Posada Brisa Marina.
- The friendly atmosphere, the cleanliness of the room, the great hammocks at the beach
- Daniël was a perfect host, very helpfull and kind.
- Daniel, the owner is the most fantastic host we have had in 10 months of travelling. He helped with anything we needed and is just a wonderful person! The hostel is great and right on the beach. Good value for money and the view from the hammocks is beautiful!
This trip was super. Daniel, the director of the Hotel is super fun. When you need something (like opening delicious coconuts or anything else) he or the personal will always be there. The place couldn’t be nearer the sea. It was really cool, at first our plan was to stay one or two nights but we stayed four at final. There is no place like this, for this price in other beatch!
I will recommand you two other things :
– Ask Daniel for this delicious and cheap restaurant where you can eat fresh fish
– Just knowing that you have to be careful with this Ocean, (not only in Zipolite it’s the same in Mazunte, zicatela, San Agustinillo,…), the courant can be hard but the good things is that Zipolite beatch is protected and his lifeguard are amazing.
- This is a place that has the beach front location at a great price. Indeed, excellent beach here with easy-going, relaxed vibe…. that’s what makes it so special. No frills at a cost savings for those of us who take pleasure in the connection with the ocean but don’t much care for (or need) all the extra stuff.
A Nice Place on the Beach
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Nice Place on the Beach offers accommodations in Zipolite. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Mazunte is 2.2 miles from A Nice Place on the Beach, and San Agustinillo is 1.7 miles from the property. Bahias de Huatulco Airport is 19 miles away.
- Excellent basic but not too basic acom. Photos online are accurate. If you’re happy with no tv, no air con (my room had 2 fans) and no hot water (pretty standard in Zipolite) then definitely stay here. Amazing food and cheap drinks at the restaurant / bar. The top floor 4 rooms have a double bed and private bathroom, the bottom 4 rooms share 3 toilets and 2 showers which are all very clean as I used them on my last day before an overnight bus.
- There people were great. Warm and sincerely hello to the name “nice place”
- Right on the beach, friendly staff and cheap drinks.
- Great way to end my Mexico vacation just steps from the beach with super friendly and accommodating staff. A great fun beach full of hippy vibe. Good food and drink here on a safe intimate street that is still going into the night
- The location is absolutely amazing. I like the food as well.
Top Hostels In Zipolite Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zipolite Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zipolite Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zipolite Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!