3 Best Hostels To Stay In Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Yuncler Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Don Lucas
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal Don Lucas offers accommodations in Villaluenga, just 29 miles from Madrid. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toledo is 13 miles from Hostal Don Lucas, and Aranjuez is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Rooms are really clean and beds are comfortable. Hotel belongs to a Chinese family from Zhejiang.
- Buena atención del personal, para el precio que tiene, la habitacion estaba bastante bien fuimos una pareja con una niña y la cama de la niña era una cama buena y no una supletoria q parece un catre y los colchones eran cómodos, si vas con coche a conocer Toledo perfectamente puedes ir a dormir allí y pasas el día en Toledo son 17 minutos en coche.
- La cama es cómoda. Ubicación a varios pueblos cercanos. La familia amable.
- La ubicación para acceder a la autovia para visitar Toledo
- El trato al cliente lamentable y una desconfianza fuera de lugar. Hacía mucho frío y dejamos la calefacción de la habitación puesta mientras cenábamos. En ese tiempo, personal del hostal entró sin permiso en la habitación para apagar la calefacción. La tv no funcionaba. También quisieron cobrarnos el doble de lo acordado en booking por un error que no era culpa nuestra. No sé si es casualidad o no, pero el establecimiento está regentado por una familia china.
Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo
Located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez, Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo, and Parla is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Clean, well located hostel. Nice staff. One bathroom per room. It-s a great place to stay for the price you pay.
- Zana and Paula on the desk were absolutely top rate. They could not have been more helpful. Simply tremendous. They made my stay with the willingness to help
- the staffs are very friendly, the room is very clean including, the toilet and located in a good location. i will come back!
- Friendly staff, valet parking available nearby (Garaje Alcazar, 15€/day if you get a discount paper sheet from the hotel’s reception desk). Easy walk to Alcazar, Toledo Cathedral and other sites. The design of the room cards is beautiful
- very frendly stuff , must be sure as it isa pure hostel but clean and tidy
Albergue Juvenil Los Pascuales
Located in the Toledo City Centre neighborhood in Toledo, 25 miles from Aranjuez, Albergue Juvenil Los Pascuales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Valdemoro is 29 miles from Albergue Juvenil Pascuale, and Parla is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
I was late with the check-in (8:30pm and I arrived at 8:45pm)
The receptionist was very friendly and accommodating!
Brilliant location, right in the heart of the city.
- The hostel is in the very heart of the historical centre. All the main sights are in a walking distance of few minutes. Very hospitable host. Breakfast (coffee and a muffin) is included.
- I highly recommend this hostel to everyone. It was all clean and comfortable. Great location, close to cathedral, alcazar and other monuments. Quick check-in and veeeery friendly and helpful receptionist/owner, amazing man! It’s nice that there are rooms for girls and boys separately. If I will ever come back to Toledo – only to this hostel!
- Staff at the front desk very helpful when discussing hiking.
- It was very pleasant to be there, good place for a reasonable price. The stuff is is super nice.
- I was late with the check-in (8:30pm and I arrived at 8:45pm)
Top Hostels In Yuncler Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Yuncler Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!