3 Best Hostels To Stay In West Kelowna British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
West Kelowna British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in West Kelowna British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in West Kelowna British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in West Kelowna British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In West Kelowna British Columbia:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Samesun Kelowna offers accommodations in Kelowna.A TV is featured.There is an ATM at the property.Vernon is 28 miles from Samesun Kelowna, and Summerland is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The friendly staff. The art on the walls, and the cleanliness of the building .
- Devon at reception was the most helpful and loveliest person I have met as far as hostels staff goes in the two months of travelling around BC! Thankyou!
The hostel is great. Nice and clean rooms, a big kitchen, free breakfast, a TV Room and a Pool Table. And the WIFI ist good.
The staff is really friendly and the hostel is downtown, close to many shops, restaurants and pubs.
- Service, facilities, breakfast and welcoming staff
- Bed was very comfy, good selection at breakfast. Very close to the Main Street of Bernard!
UBC Okanagan Campus
UBC Okanagan Campus offers accommodations in Kelowna. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vernon is 23 miles from UBC Okanagan Campus, and Summerland is 27 miles from the property. Kelowna Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Overall the room is nice and the staff are good and friendly..the location is nice too..nice view outside…the room is clean..
- The room was great and had everything we needed and more. Though Spartan it is an excellent value for the cost.
- Loved best place I stayed had an amazing view and the kitchen was so nice to have.
- The staff were amazing – pleasant & knew their ‘stuff’. Talking to the other guests was great. Global connections. Could come & go with convenient parking for my car and a restful location for my ‘down time’ during my trip. Would do it again in the summer in a heartbeat AND being a retired employee of UBCV it was delightful to see the Kelowna campus. Thank you for a lovely stay at a price I could afford.
- Great experience! Better than Walter Gage Resident in UBC Vancouver.
Kelowna International Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Kelowna International Hostel is located in Kelowna.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Vernon is 29 miles from Kelowna International Hostel, and Summerland is 20 miles from the property.
- The non-smoking patio,bike locking area, parking on site,And luggage storage.
- Great patio. staff friendly and helpful. Fun night events
- The Staff (Alan? from Newcastle? Maybe?) was super friendly and accommodating to some of my requests. Bed was comfy. I didn’t use much else of the facilities. People were pleasant!
- Very friendly staff and casual place to hang out. Free breakfast!
- Super clean accommodation with great staff which are always available. Functional kitchen with large restaurant style refrigerator. Well equipped for entertainment and great outdoor space for lounging and mingling. Close to all amenities.
Top Hostels In West Kelowna British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in West Kelowna British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!