3 Best Hostels To Stay In West Conshohocken Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
West Conshohocken Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In West Conshohocken Pennsylvania:
City House Hostel Philadelphia
Located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, 1.3 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostels Philadelphia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from City House Hostels Philadelphia.
- The hostel is super fun, the team is friendly, rules are clear and all is clean. Kitchen is perfectly equipped, coffee was good. The evening program is a good option for socialization, the location allows to see a lot around. Thank you!
- Awesome staff which was able to help out with everything!
- Very convenient location in old city, right next to Penn’s Landing. Restaurants, groceries, CVS pharmacy, Market-Frankfort subway line, and a charming used bookstore all within 10 minutes walking distance. Great kitchen facilities, clean bathrooms.
- This time I had plenty of things to do outside the hostel so I found returning to the hostel for a shower and a place to sleep to be what I wanted to pay for.
- This is a very pleasant hostel. I met some cool people there even though I only stayed one night. The shared kitchen/lounge area has a positive community vibe to it and staff are really friendly.
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia is located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, just 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hostel. Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles away.
- This is one of the best hostel I have ever been! It’s well designed, clean, and comfortable. I will come back here if I travel to Philly again
Comfortable mattress and well-spaced bunk beds, even in an 18-bed room in the older part of the hostel. Convenient bathroom within the ‘room’. Clean, fresh-smelling sheets and towels.
Great public areas and opportunities to meet other travelers, play games, a guitar or piano, watch a movie, or hang out alone, comfortably. Great kitchens and evening mixers. Neat “ghost tour” night view of old city sites.
Enthusiastic, helpful staff. Amazing washers and dryers (limited hours).
I thought that lockers outside the room would be awkward, but that turned out to be convenient, and I loved the outlet inside the locker. Good lamp and outlets at bed.
Loved the location. Easy access to sightseeing and transportation. As a snow storm complicated travel after a three night stay, I was glad to have an excuse to stay two more nights.
- I’ve stayed in hostels all over the world, and this was by far the most professionally run… without being sterile or uptight. Spotless, comfortable, great location.
- The bunk beds didn’t creak which I have never had at a hostel. It’s the small things that make this a really well thought out comfortable hostem!
- Loved everything about this place! So comfortaning and welcoming. The staff was super nice and helpful and the owner was a really cool dude, they really go above and beyond the expectations of a hostel. Definitely would stay here again!
City House Hostel Old City Philly
Located in Philadelphia, 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostel Old City Philly features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The best community space to stay in Philadelphia . Thank you !
- The property was really clean, staff super nice. The sharing room was clean, decorated and confortable. We enjoyed watching Netflix and the board game night !
- The staff is really friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They want to give suggestions and offer insights that are really helpful. The location can’t be better.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of most of the staff. They were warm and friendly.
- Perfect location. Very pleasant common areas and a nice staff. This is the type of hostel that you feel good about booking when you first arrive.
Top Hostels In West Conshohocken Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in West Conshohocken Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!