3 Best Hostels To Stay In Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Villeneuve-lès-maguelonne Languedoc-roussillon:
Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch
Located within a 7-minute walk of Opera Comedie in the center of Montpellier, Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch provides double rooms in a shared homestay apartment with free WiFi.The double rooms at the homestay each have access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Guests share access to a lounge area and a kitchen with an oven, stovetop, coffee machine and a dining area.Place de la Comédie is an 8-minute walk from Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch, while Fabre Museum is 0.6 mi from the homestay. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- I stayed in the hotel for one night. It was comfortable and clean and Benjamin gave me helpful information before my arrival and during my trip. He was always available online to answer and help. Thanks!
- Very Central and clean! The flat was really cozy and new.
- It has wifi, many kitchen facilities, many bathrooms, the tables, tv, and friendly owner
- The location was good- it was easy to get to the center.
- Owner quickly respond to requests, the flat is clean, modern, quite and comfortable. Carefour market is 30 meters down the street. Great value for money
Le Soleil offers dormitory rooms in an apartment located in the center of Montpellier. Le Soleil is 2,650 feet from Saint-Pierre, 2,950 feet from Opéra Comédie and 0.6 mi from Place de la Comédie.The apartment has bunk beds in the dormitories and a shared bathroom. A private room has a balcony with courtyard views.Located 150 feet from tram line 3 which will take you in 5 minutes to Place de la Comedie or the train station. Le Soleil is a 25-minute drive from the nearest beaches and bike rental is available nearby the property.Fabre Museum is 0.7 mi from Le Soleil, while The Corum is 0.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 5 mi from Le Soleil. A shuttle service to the airport is available at an additional cost.
- The owner is very kind and I found the facilities overall clean.
- La ubicación del piso es buena y la habitación era amplia
- que l’on est tenu compte de ma demande d’avoir une couchette au niveau le plus bas
- Es handelt sich nicht um ein Hostel, sondern um eine privat vermietete Wohnung mit zwei Zimmern. Die Vermieterin selbst ist sehr nett und hält Schlafzimmer und Bad gut sauber.
- De gastvrouw is heel aardig en helpt je graag. Er zitten niet heel veel mensen dus is het niet overvol en heb je wel ruimte. Het is ook vrij dichtbij een tramhalte.
Georges Hostel & Café
Boasting a shared lounge and free WiFi, Georges Hostel&Café is set in Sète, 1.6 mi from Espace Georges Brassens. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Sea Theater.The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and a patio.The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- It is a charming hostel, staff was super helpful and overall great for families.
- Great location and very clean. Beds are super comfortable and rooms are quite spacious. There is a cute cafe/bar downstairs. Nice patio and kitchen. The guy at the front desk was even nice enough to make a restaurant reservation for us.
Good value and great location with all facilities available (supermarket, restaurants..).
You will find an attentive and kindly staff. Thank you for the crossfit session in Sète box.
- I slept really good. Very comfortable bed. Very quite on my floor. Good breakfast but you pay extra for it. Clean bathrooms.
- Everything! This place is great. The room is spacious and has big lockers. Each bed has its own curtain which is a huge plus for privacy and also great if you like to stay up later, the light won’t bother others. The facilities were clean and I loved the lounge it is modern, spacious, clean, with plenty of options for reading and the music selection was also great.
Top Hostels In Villeneuve-lès-maguelonne Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villeneuve-lès-Maguelonne Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!