3 Best Hostels To Stay In Villastar Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villastar Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villastar Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villastar Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villastar Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villastar Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villastar Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Villastar Aragon:
Albergue Internacional de Teruel City Backpackers
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Internacional de Teruel City Backpackers offers accommodations in Teruel, just 19 miles from Albarracín. The hostel has a barbecue and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Mora de Rubielos is 19 miles from Albergue Teruel City Backpackers, and Rubielos de Mora is 26 miles away.
- We had an excellent room with private bathroom almost in the center of Teruel for an amazing price.
- Plain and simple, just as you’d expect from a hostel. Friendly staff, great location
- The Room was big enough to get also our 3 bicycles in! And it was heatet, what we appreciated a lot, with freezing temperatures outside!
- Hostel was okay, cheap. Lots of space in the room even though beds were crammed in. Free parking outside and not far from the centre.
- EL EDIFICIO QUE ES MUY ANTIGUO Y LA CAFETERÍA BAR. NO OLVIDEMOS QUE ES UN ALBERGUE PERO LAS POSIBLES CARENCIAS LAS SUPERAN CON AMABILIDAD Y AMBIENTE. NOS ENCANTO.
Hostal El Bugar
Located in Teruel’s Arrabal neighbourhood, this guest house is just 2 minutes’ walk from the city’s historic centre. It offers heated rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hostal El Bugar feature central heating and a simple décor. Each includes a TV and private bathroom with shower.There is a café at Hostal El Bugar and a restaurant serving local food at Hostal El Busto I, about 10 minutes’ walk away.Staff are happy to provide more information about activities in the surrounding area. The bus terminal is about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- La amabilidad del propietario, el trato tan personal y agradable recibido. La ubicación es buena, pues a pesar de estar situado en un barrio de las afueras, en un pispas te plantas en el centro,
- La situacion es buena, en una zona tranquila cerca del centro. La habitacion cuenta con un pequeño frigorifico lo cual es un extra.
EL HOSTAL ESTA BIEN REFORMADO, EL PERSONAL ES MUY AMABLE Y LA UBICACION ES MUY BUENA SE PUEDE APARCAR Y EN 5 MINUTOS ANDANDO ESTAS EN EL CENTRO DE TERUEL.
LO RECOMENDAREMOS SEGURO.
- La habitación, el paisaje de la ciudad y la gastronomía.
- ubicación muy próxima al centro de Teruel y muy fácil aparcamiento. La atención de Pablo.
Albergue “El Río”
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Albergue “El Río” is located in Cella in the region of Aragon, just 12 miles from Teruel.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Albarracín is 9 miles from Albergue “El Río”, and Alcalá de la Selva is 31 miles away.
- Perfecto!!! Very good room, friendly staff. Great value. Nice spacious hostel.
Trato insuperable por parte de Araceli.
- Helpful welcoming staff. Easy to locate facilities which were new. This lovely complex is light airy and clean. We wish we could stay longer.
Teníamos nuestras llaves por lo que nos daba libertad.
La tranquilidad de la zona.
- La persona que lo atiende muy amable. Bastante nuevo y limpio.
Top Hostels In Villastar Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villastar Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villastar Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villastar Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!