3 Best Hostels To Stay In Villareal Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Villareal Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villareal Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villareal Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villareal Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villareal Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villareal Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Villareal Valencia Community:
Located in Benicassim, 27 miles from Peñíscola, Hostal Beni features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Castellón de la Plana is 7 miles from Hostal Beni, and Oropesa del Mar is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 10 miles from Hostal Beni.
- It doesn’t look like much from the outside but it is a large place with very friendly staff and amazing value for money
- Hostal Beni is clean and comfy and well worth the money. I had a ground floor room, spacious enough for my mobility scooter and next to a little indoor courtyard which was lovely and the staff were warm, friendly and very helpful. Disabled ramp is located behind the main front door but no disabled access to rear door, only steps. No flat access for wheelchairs into the shower. Chilled and relaxed atmosphere, perfect for those attending Rototom Reggae Festival. A home from home feel and access to a kitchen. I would definately stay again but I would suggest a portable shower chair for those with mobility or standing issues.
- very basic but very clean and comfortable owners very cheerful and helpful couldn’t have done more for us
Very Basic but adequate accommodation.
Suited our needs for a one night stay with pet
- Very friendly owners, very Spanish, good atmosphere, simple but all and very clean!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Argentina offers accommodations in Benicassim.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Peñíscola is 28 miles from Argentina, and Castellón de la Plana is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The place is very very clean, big, spaces well organized, new, recently renovated, rooms are small but have en suite-very clean- only two beds so no many people in the same room, sheets nice, soft and clean.
the place is very quiet so you get a nice sleep time.
There are vending machine for the water and snacks, very handy. Staff was really nice.
- I love this hostel! Really nice location, clean, quiet and comfortable.
The staff was really lovely and helpful. I went to a festival and I spent there the last night to rest before a 7/8 hours travel by car. The place was really quiet and the beach is right there, which helped to break away.
If I ever come back to Benicassim I’ve no doubt about where I’m gonna stay.
Very clean, organized and perfect for one-night stays.
The location is wonderful.
- Very close to the beach, great tv and books. I was put in a 2 bed room, ensuite, and nobody else arrived. Great old monastery building, lots of snacks and drinks in vending machine, big Consum supermarket a block away, a small grocers next door and icecream shop. Sailing club on the beach.
- The place is very very clean, big, spaces well organized, new, recently renovated, rooms are small but have en suite-very clean- only two beds so no many people in the same room, sheets nice, soft and clean.
Featuring free WiFi, The Ark offers accommodations in Castellón de la Plana.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benicassim is 7 miles from The Ark, and Oropesa del Mar is 12 miles away. Castellon Airport is 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Villareal Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villareal Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villareal Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villareal Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!