3 Best Hostels To Stay In Vignec Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Vignec Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Vignec Midi-pyrénées:
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, L’Eterlou is located in Vielle-Aure. Both private parking and free WiFi are available at the hostel.At L’Eterlou, each room has a closet. The accommodation provides certain rooms with city views, and rooms are equipped with a terrace.Guests at L’Eterlou can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at the hostel, and the area is popular for hiking and skiing.The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 51 miles from L’Eterlou.
No reviews yet.
Skylodge de Piau-Engaly
Located in Aragnouet, a 2-minute walk from Piau Engaly Ski School, SKYLODGE features ski-to-door access and terrace. The property has a sauna, restaurant and shared lounge, and Oredon Lake is 3.1 mi away.At the hostel, each room is fitted with a wardrobe.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of SKYLODGE can find nearby.Speaking English, Spanish and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Lake of Cap-de-Long is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 29 mi from SKYLODGE.
Very comfortable.staff great .especially as i was on my own as a 69 yr old lady . Hope to return next week whilst there is still Snow.
The Roof Terrace fab .
- the beer pong ! the bar ! the ski station front of the hostel
- Accueil chaleureux, cadre exceptionnelle, je reviendrais avec plaisir
Me encantó que es un sitio súper moderno,nos trataron genial y después de la cena había un concierto animadisimo. Incluso había personas tatuando,tienen sauna,sala de juegos,…
Las estancias son diferentes a lo q acostumbra uno.
Se nota que el equipo es joven y dinámico. Estuvimos muy a gusto.
- Proximité des pistes, accueil agréable, chambre et salle de bain propres.
- Very comfortable.staff great .especially as i was on my own as a 69 yr old lady . Hope to return next week whilst there is still Snow.
One of our top picks in Barèges.An 8-minute walk from Barèges Ski School and 1.6 miles from Clairière, the hostel has ski storage space. The property provides free WiFi, as well as a terrace and a restaurant.At Gite l’Oasis, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Guests at Gite l’Oasis will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barèges, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Tapis Laquette is 1.6 miles from the accommodation, while Tournaboup is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 30 miles from Gite l’Oasis.
- The hostel was very very clean, and comfortable! The owners (Patricia and her husband) were so nice and gracious. My husband and I had traveled from Southern Spain to see Le Tour de France on the Tourmalet, and our luggage didn’t make it! Patricia offered us towels, soap, and sheets; which made the event much easier to deal with! The location is right in the heart of Barèges, perfect location, and right on the Tourmalet and tour route. Beautiful location, beautiful town, and wonderful food. Also, the hostel has the best homemade lemon jam I have ever had! I highly recommend staying here!
- We booked this hostel as it was on the GR10 and easily accessible. Inexpensive, clean and comfortable. I had a couple of questions and the owner replied promptly. Breakfast came early, which allowed us to get a local 7.30 bus up the valley to save us 4km walk at the start of the next day’s long walk. I loved the balcony too.
- The directors of this place impressed me by their kindness , supports and advise as it was my first adventurous trip in Pyrénées area! I would love to stay longer at Gite l’Oasis as I think it’s very rare to find such a great people and friends . So happy for staying there and I highly recommend this place to everyone!! Enjoy your trip in Barèges!
- The room was very nice and it was very convenient for the GR 10.
Confortable ,comodo y limpio
Muy buen trato con el personal
Top Hostels In Vignec Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vignec Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!