3 Best Hostels To Stay In Viella Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Viella Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Viella Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Viella Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Viella Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Viella Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Viella Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Viella Midi-pyrénées:
One of our top picks in Barèges.An 8-minute walk from Barèges Ski School and 1.6 miles from Clairière, the hostel has ski storage space. The property provides free WiFi, as well as a terrace and a restaurant.At Gite l’Oasis, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.Guests at Gite l’Oasis will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barèges, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Tapis Laquette is 1.6 miles from the accommodation, while Tournaboup is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 30 miles from Gite l’Oasis.
- We booked this hostel as it was on the GR10 and easily accessible. Inexpensive, clean and comfortable. I had a couple of questions and the owner replied promptly. Breakfast came early, which allowed us to get a local 7.30 bus up the valley to save us 4km walk at the start of the next day’s long walk. I loved the balcony too.
- The directors of this place impressed me by their kindness , supports and advise as it was my first adventurous trip in Pyrénées area! I would love to stay longer at Gite l’Oasis as I think it’s very rare to find such a great people and friends . So happy for staying there and I highly recommend this place to everyone!! Enjoy your trip in Barèges!
- The room was very nice and it was very convenient for the GR 10.
Confortable ,comodo y limpio
Muy buen trato con el personal
- Accueil chaleureux, propreté des lieux, et lit très confortable.
Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys is located in Cauterets. The property is around 4 miles from Touyarolles Ski Lift, 4 miles from La Brèche Ski Lift and 4 miles from Grand Barbat Ski Lift. Spanish Bridge is 5 miles from the hostel and Puntas Cable Car is 5 miles away.At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower, rooms at Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys also have free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys, including skiing and cycling.Popular points of interest near the hostel include Cauterets Thermal Baths, Lys Cable Car and Cauterets ski school. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 25 miles from Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys.
- Breakfast was fine. Gerard made it fun as well. Cauterets is gorgeous, I wish I’d had more time there.
- Convenient location, only couple of minutes from the bus stop. Nice views. Personal attitude. Information, advice and maps provided. I was very lucky to be there in low season, so I was in the room on my own even I had booked dormitory.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly. Bruno is probably the friendliest person on earth! Made me feel as a welcomed foreigner in a French mountain village were English was exceedingly strange. Also, the location is excellent.
- Although the staff didn’t know English well, they were very nice and helpful. Nice view from the window.
- Gerrad….lovely man…lovely welcome…couldn’t have been more accommodating.
Skylodge de Piau-Engaly
Located in Aragnouet, a 2-minute walk from Piau Engaly Ski School, SKYLODGE features ski-to-door access and terrace. The property has a sauna, restaurant and shared lounge, and Oredon Lake is 3.1 mi away.At the hostel, each room is fitted with a wardrobe.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of SKYLODGE can find nearby.Speaking English, Spanish and French, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the 24-hour front desk.Lake of Cap-de-Long is 3.1 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 29 mi from SKYLODGE.
Very comfortable.staff great .especially as i was on my own as a 69 yr old lady . Hope to return next week whilst there is still Snow.
The Roof Terrace fab .
- the beer pong ! the bar ! the ski station front of the hostel
- Accueil chaleureux, cadre exceptionnelle, je reviendrais avec plaisir
Me encantó que es un sitio súper moderno,nos trataron genial y después de la cena había un concierto animadisimo. Incluso había personas tatuando,tienen sauna,sala de juegos,…
Las estancias son diferentes a lo q acostumbra uno.
Se nota que el equipo es joven y dinámico. Estuvimos muy a gusto.
- Proximité des pistes, accueil agréable, chambre et salle de bain propres.
- Very comfortable.staff great .especially as i was on my own as a 69 yr old lady . Hope to return next week whilst there is still Snow.
Top Hostels In Viella Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Viella Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Viella Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Viella Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!