3 Best Hostels To Stay In Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Velilla Del Río Carrión Castile And Leon:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Curavacas is located in Triollo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 16 miles from Hostel Curavacas, and Espinama is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Great retreat in the mountains. Surrounded by small, beautiful villages. The scenery surrounding the villages amazing!!
The owners were fantastic. I was the only one staying and they attended to my every need… They even let me know when they were going out and left breakfast and everything ready for me downstairs. I started to learn Spanish during my stay and the owners were happy to help and teach me. They even drew me a picture of a bicycle and labelled all the parts in Spanish.
On site bar was good. Restaurant was open and had good options.
I had the room to myself. There were 3 bunk beds to a room. A locker for each bed. A shower per room. Shower was good. Everywhere was tidy. The beds were comfortable.
The hostel was absolutely fine in coping with the cold mountain temperatures on the morning.
- El Alojamiento es comodo, todo muy nuevo y de calidad, con servicio en las habitaciones, literas comodas y taquillas en las habitaciones
- El ambiente es estupendo. El personal es muy amable y además se come fenomenal!
- Las instalaciones son muy nuevas y están muy bien cuidadas. Y la gente que lleva el albergue es muy amable y nos trató fenomenal.
- Gente estupenda y muy atenta. Tuve una competición de montaña muy temprano y dejaron en el comedor todo el desayuno preparado. Cena muy rica y habitaciones limpias. Situado en un pueblo muy rural y bonito.
- Great retreat in the mountains. Surrounded by small, beautiful villages. The scenery surrounding the villages amazing!!
Albergue de Prioro
Albergue de Prioro offers accommodations in Prioro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Potes is 25 miles from Albergue de Prioro, and San Isidro is 24 miles away.
- Great location in the mountains (calm). Very helpful landlady – Cristina 🙂 Nearby bakery 🙂
Although a hostel, this one was way better then many hotels on our way through Spain and Portugal.
Very nice and cosy, quality equipment and very clean.
Breakfast was very good and varity of choices. All prepared freshly and top quality.
We got really good advice for restaurants and activities.
They are also prepared to help you reach the right people.
Anything you need just ask.
This was a perfect stay.
If you are travelling through or near Peak of Europe or Rinha. Make this detour and take sometime. Spend it in this beautiful hotel and village.
You will not regret.
- Todo, limpio, agradable, cómodo,bien ubicado y Cristina la dueña es un encanto y se conoce toda la zona a,la perfección. Para repetir
- Estaba todo muy limpio, el albergue todo muy nuevo, y la amabilidad de Cristina, la chica que lo regenta. Volvería sin dudarlo.
Selten so eine nette Herberge besucht: In einen schönen und ruhigen Ort, nette Menschen und dazu noch super sauber!
Albergue de Portilla
Albergue de Portilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portilla de la Reina. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Llanes is 27 miles from Albergue de Portilla, and Potes is 14 miles from the property.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Sitio genial como base de opraciones para una esquiadera por ese montarral increible que lo rodea!
- La comida que ofrecían era absolutamente deliciosa… El pastel de carne para chuparse los dedos.
- Me encantó el ambiente cálido y familiar con la chimenea.
- Ambiente familiar y de la tierra, comida casera exquisita, trato excelente por parte del personal. Un lugar idóneo para desconectar y disfrutar del entorno.
Top Hostels In Velilla Del Río Carrión Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Velilla del Río Carrión Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!