3 Best Hostels To Stay In Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía:
Hostal Francisco Alferez
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in El Palmar in the region of Andalusia, 24 miles from Cádiz, Hostal Francisco Alferez features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Tarifa is 30 miles from Hostal Francisco Alferez, and Conil de la Frontera is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Hotel room was basic but clean and offering a great view of the beach.
Really friendly staff.
One of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world.Both lunch and dinner excellent and great value.
- Terrace with view over the sea; Location just over the beach; restaurant/food; staff and owners very friendly
- Amazing location, super staff, incredible views with sunsets to die for
- Warm welcome from staff, fabulous location, great restaurant
- Fantastic location right in front of beautiful beach, friendly stuff, good restaurant, very clean
- Hotel room was basic but clean and offering a great view of the beach.
Hostal Los Valencianos
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Los Valencianos is located in Conil de la Frontera, 21 miles from Cádiz and 28 miles from Jerez de la Frontera.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Puerto de Santa María is 24 miles from Hostal Los Valencianos, and Chiclana de la Frontera is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Air conditioned rooms, great location, fridge, room service cleaned the room everyday, tv, spacious bathroom… Was a perfect accommodation for our 5 days surf intensive stay in Conil!
Ubicación, y que tuviesen un parking reservado en otra zona.
La atención del personal.
Pudimos descansar bien aun estando en pleno centro y en una habitación en la planta baja que daba a la calle
- La limpieza y el estado nuevo de la habitacion el baño
- Local centrico y próximo a la playa a un paso de todo, ´habitación pequeña pero digna. la recepcionista María Teresa encantadora, y la limpieza excepcional, y aunque no lo indica tiene desayuno incluido en el precio . Repetiremos
La ubicación es perfecta, estaba en todo El Centro del pueblo, pero a pesar de ello no se escuchaba ningún ruido del exterior en las habitaciones. La limpieza perfecta, limpian las habitaciones y cambian las toallas cada día, para ser un hostal es de 10.
Te dejan la sombrilla para ir a la playa y las chicas del hostal muy amables. Nos recomendaron un sitio para cenar “bar Tebeito” y nos encantó también.
Arena Hostel Boutique
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Arena Hostel Boutique is located in Conil de la Frontera.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Cádiz is 21 miles from Arena Hostel Boutique, and Jerez de la Frontera is 28 miles away. Jerez Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The hostel is entirely clean, and the bed is comfy and stable enough (Normally hostel’s beds are not though). Located in the heart of the city, is close to where to eat and beach. Enjoyed a nice rooftop view. And the owner taught me what I can see in the city kindly, and whatever I asked.
- Great staff, big and clean and new place, I reallyyyy enjoyed my stay there (well, we were only two customers when i was there so we had the hostel for us, it was crazy !).
- Very new, modern hostel with extremely friendly Javier as host. Comfy mattress and modern bathroom and kitchen. You feel like being at someone’s home rather then in a hostel. There were quite thick blankets available, nice at this time of year!
Arena Hostel Boutique is a lovely quiet guest house to unwind and relax. With a rooftop terrace to enjoy views of the town, beach and countryside beyond, Arena Hostel is the perfect place to escape and experience the old Spain by the sea.
The whole guest house is brand new… new but ancient! Our room was amazing. Within the bedroom and the bathroom was the actual Puerta de Chiclana, the ancient archway to Chiclana that formed part of the walled town of Conil. It was tastefully incorporated into the walls of the hotel and was only discovered in 2016 when the owners renovated the building to make the guest house. Wow!
The owners made us feel so welcome when we arrived and were more than helpful with tips on where to visit, locations to take photos and recomendations on restaurants and bars. They couldn’t have been nicer. We will definitely be staying there again when we return to Conil.
- Such a clean and well-equipped hostel I’ve never seen before. Nice staff, very good location. Can totally recommend it to everyone!
Top Hostels In Vejer De La Frontera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vejer de la Frontera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!