3 Best Hostels To Stay In Valdazo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valdazo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Valdazo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Valdazo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Valdazo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Valdazo Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones
Located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos, Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Haro is 21 miles from Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones , and Ezcaray is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 22 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos Cuatro Cantones.
- Superb stopover. Pool (cold in April but still nice) clean, social, amazing food. Warm welcome.
- Great albuergue and very accommodating to those of us not always staying in bunk beds. Staff was excellent and friendly. Dinner was the place to be in town and waiter helped us put a large table together.
- Nice stop on the camino. Average bunks for an albergue. What made the place stand out was the excellent back yard/hang out area that even had a pool!
- This albergue was amazing, lovely garden out back and even had a pool! I didn’t take advantage but it looked so nice. The bunk beds were sturdy and each bed had a shelf, outlet, and light which was perfect. The woman who checked us in was probably one of the friendliest hospitaleras on the whole camino, she was so lovely. The pilgrim’s meal was also good.
- Best pilgrim meal on the Camino. Superb stopover from door to door
Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago
Located in Belorado, 27 miles from Burgos, Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Haro is 20 miles from Albergue de Peregrinos A Santiago, and Ezcaray is 11 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 23 miles away.
- The service was friendly and our dinner waiter had a great sense of humour and noting was to much trouble. He was also very patient with those less happy.
- The pool was by far the best aspect of this place!! Wanted to stay another night
- Very spacious room and great power shower in bathroom
- It was perfect for our frugal budget. It is really aimed at travellers on the Camino del Santiago. The food is decent.
- It was an awesom experience the owners and staff were very friendly and the swimming pool was a huge success with all of the people walking the Camino.
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Refugio Acacio & Orietta is located in Viloria de Rioja, just 17 miles from Haro.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Ezcaray is 8 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta, and Elciego is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 27 miles from Refugio Acacio & Orietta.
- Amazing host . So welcoming . Extremely clean with an exceptional atmosphere
- This is a quiet and cozy environment. Communal meal was tasty.
Lovely pilgrim dinner,
Cosy and warm
Dopo ore di cammino l’accoglienza calorosa e piacevole di Orietta mi ha fatto sentire a casa.
L’atmosfera creata ha permesso di condividere la cena con amici e non con pellegrini appena incontrati, il piacere di esserci e di non sentirsi estraneo nonostante l’appartenenza a differenti nazioni.
Grazie Orietta spero di ritornare anche solo per un saluto.
Casa acolhedora, silenciosa. Excelentes banheiros. Tudo que os peregrinos precisam para descansar de longo dia de caminhada , recuperar forças e seguir o Caminho a Santiago de Compostella.
Top Hostels In Valdazo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Valdazo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Valdazo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!