3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ullá Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ullá Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ullá Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ullá Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ullá Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ullá Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ullá Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ullá Catalonia:
Located in Verges, 27 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hostal Alberana features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 13 miles from Hostal Alberana, and Roses is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Everything, amazing value for money. Super helpful and friendly staff, this restaurant/cafe/Hotel is close to a busy mini roundabout of two routes and very well frequented by locals(always an excellent sign)
- The hotel was pretty basic, but good for the price we paid. It was easy to get to in a car, the parking is pretty big. The check in was fast. The room had everything we needed for a one-night stay. The bed was comfortable and big, there was heating, towels, toiletries and we also had a small balcony with table and two chairs. There is a restaurant and a bar downstairs and the food was simply amazing! The dinner menu (15 euros per person) included three dishes, bread and a bottle of wine. Breakfast also has a lot of delicious options. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommended.
- Good value, basic but comfortable rooms! Very welcoming and a good restaurant for dinner downstairs.
We picked this place because it’s right in the middle of the Costa Brava, so anywhere you might want to go is about a 30-40 minute drive away.
It was the cheapest place in the region and everything was solid.
Even the food at the restaurant was pretty good.
- Value for money. Breakfast is ok but service needs to be nicer, and location is one of the best things of it.
Located in L’ Escala in the region of Catalonia, 18 miles from Girona, Empúries features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. Roses is 10 miles from Empúries, and Cadaqués is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It looks like a proper hostel but it’s not – it’s a kindergarten disguised as a hostel. If you’re going to sleep with a bunch of strangers it’s better if 80% of them aren’t too young to read and write and don’t cry all night.
- El personal hace lo que puede, el problema viene de arriba.
- Eenvoudige maar gezellige accomodatie voor overnachting op weg naar het zuiden. Rustig gelegen en parkeren op het terrein
- Le personnel simpa qui parle français aussi, les repas bien garni la proximité à la plage et au centre ville. Un endroit parfait pour la famille
L’emplacement / site / accès plage
Idéal pour familles avec enfants ou pour des jeunes en groupe
Alberg Solidança Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Alberg Solidança Hostel is located in Palafrugell, just 22 miles from Lloret de Mar.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Girona is 18 miles from Alberg Solidança Hostel , and Roses is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- I had a wonderful stay at Alberg Solidança! Hèlia and Julia were exceptional hosts, and it was really nice to spend time with them 🙂 the hostel is in a great location, very close to the centre and an easy 15 minute walk from the bus stop on the other side of town. The facilities are very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was especially nice with a lot of variety and quality ingredients! Considering most travellers will be interested in visiting the coast, I can say that it is easy to make trips to towns such as Palamós, Calella, Llafranc and Tamariu, either by car, biking or buses! Overall a great starting point for those interested in the Costa Brava, highly recommended 🙂
- I loved the breakfast spread, consisting of bread, cereal, hams, cheese, and fruit. The hostel is massive! Like a mansion! There’s so much room everywhere. The bathrooms were clean and very spacious. The bed was comfortable and even though there wasn’t any air conditioning, it was very well ventilated with fans. Location was perfect. It was quite a walk from the main bus terminal, but just down the road there was a supermarket and a couple blocks down was the bus stop that goes to all the beaches so it was really easy to get around.
- Lovely spacious hostel. Kept clean and breakfast is great.
- It is a hostel in a former monastery . clean and cheap. good breakfast. very nice garden out back. shared bathroom no issue due to the cleanliness. nice restful lounge areas. in a quiet location and not too far from the main shopping and eating area. would be fine for children
- the garden is very nice, staff careful and friendly.
Top Hostels In Ullá Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ullá Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ullá Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ullá Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!