3 Best Hostels To Stay In Tortugal Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Tortugal Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tortugal Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tortugal Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tortugal Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Tortugal Puntarenas:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa, Ballena Roja features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is provided.Santa Elena is 15 miles from Ballena Roja, and Dominical is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 23 miles from Ballena Roja.
- close to beach, had lots of room options, amenities, close to restaurants/super mercatos, decor was tight af.
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. The location is right at the beach
Very nice room, very nice and helpful people. Our kids were allowed to play with the stuff of the owner’s daughter.
The kitchen was very well equipped and the sitting area comfy.
We definitely recommend this place
- We had an upgrade so we stayed in the bed and breakfast just behind the Roja. And thas was really great. Beautifull rooms, great kitchen. Wonderfull view. Birds singing in the morning. Just around the corner of the beach.
- Very friendly stuff. Nice room, delicious breakfast. Close to the water. Place with some magic
Cascada Verde Hostel
One of our top picks in Uvita.Just a 5-minute walk from the beautiful Uvita de Osa Waterfall, Cascada Verde Hostel offers stunning rainforest views. The tropical gardens feature hammocks, a yoga deck and a large terrace.Cascada Verde – Hostel at the Waterfall has spacious rooms and shared dormitories with charming rustic-style décor. Each one offers free Wi-Fi and garden views.This family-run hostel has a large shared dining area and a fully equipped communal kitchen with free tea and coffee. You can spot wild monkeys and exotic birds in the gardens.A local restaurant can be found within a 5-minute walk, while a supermarket, bus stop and tourist information office can be found in Uvita town, a 15-minute walk away.You can drive to the Marino Ballena National Park and the famous Whale Tail Beach in around 15 minutes. Quepos Airport is 28 miles away, and there are regular bus services between Uvita and San José.
- It was just incredible experience staying at Cascada Verde Hostel. It was really calm and different from other hostels where we have been. And we also got a unexpected night tour with the security guy at the hostel and we saw lots of animals around. Hope it was not the last time to stay there.
- I absolutely loved this little tree house hostel in the jungle. It was the highlight of our trip. From the amazing 7$ breakfast, to the 2$ waterfall just a 5 minute walk up the road, everything about it was perfect.
- The surrounding countryside…jungle is fantastic. You can see exotic animals at anytime. The song of the cicadas is a great lullaby. And the waterfall is a very short walk away.
- This is a beautiful jungle sanctuary. They have great kitchen facilities and are very close to the waterfalls. Our first bedroom was amazing and had a great view. Also the owners are super helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our time very much.
- Wonderful rustic jungle hostel with awesome well organized kitchen, beautiful scenery all around and expectly from the gorgeous patio. Plenty of space to eat, hang out, socialise or rest in a hammock. Super clean everyday with impeccable service. Overall one of the best hostel you can find!
One of our best sellers in Uvita! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Uvita, 14 miles from Playa Hermosa, Blue Sunshine features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Elena is 15 miles from Blue Sunshine, and Dominical is 10 miles from the property. Palmar Sur Airport is 24 miles away.
Blue sunshine is a hidden spot ofn the road. Staff were very helpful and friendly as well as rooms were cozy. The beach was a quick hop and a skip away. Quite place, good if you’re looking to keep it tranquilo!
Their restaurant was cheap but very delicious, having dim lights for a nice atmosphere.
- Really really really close to the national park / beach and dive school. Fan for each bed, they were nice enough to return our deposit the night before since we were checking out early.
- The overall vibe of the hostel was amazing! Bed was super comfy, hot showers, delicious coffee and great people to meet and mingle with. Good locations. Also, the gentleman running the hostel went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and taken care of. I will def be back.
- The staff was nice and the location is really great, within a minute walk from Marino Ballena Parque. The restaurant adjacent to the hostel is also quite good, serving affordable food and drinks.
- Nice small self contained dorms with basic kitchen, fridge and bathroom.
- Blue sunshine is a hidden spot ofn the road. Staff were very helpful and friendly as well as rooms were cozy. The beach was a quick hop and a skip away. Quite place, good if you’re looking to keep it tranquilo!
Top Hostels In Tortugal Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tortugal Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tortugal Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!