3 Best Hostels To Stay In Torrestío Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Torrestío Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Torrestío Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Torrestío Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Torrestío Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Torrestío Castile And Leon:
Albergue El Rebezo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue El Rebezo offers accommodations in Torrebarrio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 26 miles from Albergue El Rebezo, and Pola de Somiedo is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 39 miles from Albergue El Rebezo.
- This hostal is perfectly placed for superb walking in the region. The area south of Somiedo national park offers excellent walking across open terrain. Friendly and attentive service, good local advice and always a warm fire in the common room. Everything is well looked after and very clean. The setting of the village is dramatic and atmospheric. If you have a car I recommend walks from La Cueta, which has an excellent bar/restaurant But there are good walks directly from the hostal itself.
- Great host, super great place to stay, very clean, good food, all reasonably priced.
- beautiful and calm surroundings, nice building, great stuff
- Ubicación, aunque hay sitios mejores en los pueblos de alrededor
- El trato impecable. Las instalaciones limpias y posibilidad de alquiler de material ( en. Raquetas para la nieve)
Albergue San Martín de Teverga
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue San Martín de Teverga offers accommodations in San Martín, just 19 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Avilés is 29 miles from Albergue S Martín Teverga, and Cudillero is 28 miles away. Asturias Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Refugio “El LLano”-Quiros
Located in Aciera in the region of Asturias, 29 miles from Gijón, Refugio “El LLano”-Quiros features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 14 miles from Refugio “El LLano”-Quiros, and Avilés is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Torrestío Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Torrestío Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Torrestío Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!