3 Best Hostels To Stay In Torre de Paniagua Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Torre de Paniagua Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Torre De Paniagua Extremadura:
Albergue Santa Ana
In Plaza Santa Ana, this modern hostel features bright dormitories with free Wi-Fi. Communal areas include a furnished terrace, a lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a microwave and toaster.Albergue Santa Ana’s air-conditioned dormitories include storage lockers and balconies with view of Plasencia. Sheets and towels can be rented from the front desk. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.In the historic center of Plasencia, Albergue Santa Ana is a 3-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Free parking can be found nearby, and Plasencia Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- The host in this hostel is really nice and warm-heart. I like the architecture of this hostel. It looks very historic and amazing outside (like attractions….), but very modern and beautiful designed inside. The room is clean, smell is good, bed is comfortable… Sofa is relaxing….
- The woman working there was incredibly cordial and helpful as our bus didn’t arrive into the town until 1:30, when we got there just before 2am she was waiting with open arms to welcome us.
- Very nice hostel located in a converted old building inside the walled city. Clean, modern and great location. The owner Paloma is so friendly and helpful – she opened up the hostel at 10pm just for me, and she’s also very understanding of the language barrier 🙂 also very good value for money.
- The city of Plasencia and the service (especially the personell of the facility).
- Great location not far from the bus station and close to the city sights. Friendly, warm owner who opened the entire hostel for me even though I was the only guest there. Clean, comfortable rooms and great value.
Via Caparra Confort
Via Caparra Confort offers accommodations in Oliva de Plasencia.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Alberca is 26 miles from Via Caparra Confort , and Plasencia is 6 miles away.
- Excellent and friendly atmosphere and beautiful scenery
- Communal space for cooking. Also that for a small charge the owner will drive you short distances to save walking 6/7km along the road to get there
- Nice small hotel room with shared full kitchen available for use. Food stores within walking distance.
- En realidad se trata de un albergue turístico en un pueblo pequeño a 15 min de Plasencia. Alojamiento muy limpio. Nos recibieron muy bien desde el principio . Ideal para una etapa de una noche.
- La cocina, tenía de todo y cuando viajas con niños lo agradeces mucho. La amabilidad del personal.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, El Lago offers accommodations in Jaraiz de la Vera, just 19 miles from Plasencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV is featured.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Hervás is 15 miles from El Lago, and Baños de Montemayor is 17 miles from the property.
We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Breakfast is simple but enough and fresh, with good coffee and milk.
- I love the land. Beautiful Mountain View’s and a creek running by. Also, the staff is so friendly. I speak nearly no Spanish, but the owner was very helpful and accommodating. She made sure I was fed and communicated in whatever way we could understand each other!
- El paisaje en plena naturaleza, la amabilidad de Regina, la limpieza y la paz que se respiraba en ese sitio.
- Limpio, gran entorno junto al río, bien ubicado y sobre todo el trato del personal: Regina un encanto de persona.
- Entorno muy bonito y muy bien ubicado para visitar valle del Jerte
- We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Top Hostels In Torre De Paniagua Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Torre de Paniagua Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!