3 Best Hostels To Stay In Tlachicón Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Tlachicón Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tlachicón Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tlachicón Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tlachicón Oaxaca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tlachicón Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tlachicón Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Tlachicón Oaxaca:
One Love Hostal Puerto Escondido
One of our best sellers in Puerto Escondido! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, One Love Hostal Puerto Escondido is located in Puerto Escondido. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Puerto Escondido International Airport, 3.7 miles from 1 Love Hostal P Escondido.
- This was a very lovely place. Very quiet and relaxing, 15min walk along the beach and you’re in la punta for plenty of bars and food. Staff were excellent, friendly, professional and very welcoming. Dorm and bathrooms were excellent condition. Not a ‘party hostel’, much more quite, so depends what you are looking for. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place, really nice.
- The hostel has loads of nice activities to offer, like yoga sessions in the morning, surfing classes, etc. The ambiance is relaxing, peaceful and creative with the hammocks, and the garden. We had a chance to eat in the restaurant one night and we really enjoyed the food and environment. You can try the breakfast places which are 20 mins by walk – around Brisas de Zicatela. Also watching the sunset in the beach was a great experience 🙂
It was such a plaisure to stay in One Love. The owners created an unique and beautiful place. The plants gave us a lot of privacy, the tarrace with yoga is a cool place. The restaurant offers really great food (breakfests but also dinners). The rooms are bid, and have all you need in.The owners are really taking care of guests and the place. From One Love to the beach is just few steps, really close (10 minutes walk) to La Punta. Super close to One Love are: laudry, and shops with cold, fresh coconuts.
One Love is a small paradise in Puero Escondido.
Small – , the bed could be a bit bigger 😉
Thank you Nico, it was really great, hope see you very soon 🙂
- Clean and new. Airconditioning and fancy bathrooms
- I fell in love with One Love. Beautiful dorms with en-suite bathrooms,all set in a lush garden. Everything was very clean, new sheets and towels every other day! Especially loved the hammocks on the roof terrace 🙂 The restaurant is very good and the owner Nico was lovely, thanks for making my stay such a nice time!
Frutas y Verduras
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Frutas y Verduras offers pet-friendly accommodations in Puerto Escondido. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Puerto Escondido International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The cafe there is amazing! Best juices and breakfast in town! Customer service is amazing too! Melina was extremely helpful, the surf instructor she recommended was beyond amazing too!
- Few steps from the beach, good restaurants nearby.
- The place gives the best welcoming feeling ever. People who create the place are amazing.
- Nothing else than a nice place. We could stay there for some years…
- Frutas y Verduras is a very nice hostel, decorated with taste, rich in plants, close to the beach. We liked the swimming pool. From 10:30pm it is absolutely quiet and from 7:30am on life begins again. You have to get used to it.
Experiencia Surf Camp
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Experiencia Surf Camp is located in Puerto Escondido, just 1.7 miles from Zicatela Beach.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Puerto Escondido International Airport, 4.3 miles from Experiencia Surf Camp.
- Location one block back from the Main Street was perfect, minimised the noise while still being close enough to walk to restaurants in a few minutes.
- La atención es muy buena! El lugar muy tranquilo. Se puede descansar y se encuentra muy cerca de la playa. Recomendado!
- Excelente servicio, trato amable y de confianza. Lugar limpio y buena ubicación. Instructores de surf profesionales.
- la palapa resultó muy decorativa y estimulante, tambien la posibilidad de cocinar es excelente
- Endroit calme, à proximté des services de la punta et du surf. Personnel sympathique. Espace avec hamac pour relaxer ou faire du yoga.
Top Hostels In Tlachicón Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tlachicón Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tlachicón Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tlachicón Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!