3 Best Hostels To Stay In Tha Sae Chumphon Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Tha Sae Chumphon Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tha Sae Chumphon Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tha Sae Chumphon Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tha Sae Chumphon Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tha Sae Chumphon Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tha Sae Chumphon Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Tha Sae Chumphon Province:
Thirty Tree Garden House
Featuring free WiFi, Thirty Tree Garden House offers accommodations in Chumphon, just 10 miles from Hat Sai Ri.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental.
- That was an amazing experience of staying at Toon’s and his family’s house! We planned to have only for one night there, but fell in love with the atmosphere of this place and stayed for 3 more days! We liked everything: comfortable rooms, delicious breakfasts and dinners and kids were extremely happy of motorbike rides! We really felt ourselves like being with family. Our smallest 4 year old daughter will be missing Toon.
- Very friendly place, the owner family is very kind. Spacious and airy, newly renovated house. Quiet surroundings, the kids enjoyed short bike rides (bikes provided) around the village. Great Thai style breakfast included and delicious homecooked dinner upon request. We enjoyed our stay very much, thank you.
- The staff is great. The property is so charming. Clean. It’s really lovely there. Peaceful.
- Beautiful location, great service and staff. I recommend everyone.
- Gemütliches, neu renoviertes Guesthouse. Betten sehr bequem, Zimmer sind klein und gemütlich, mit mehreren Sitzgelegenheiten außerhalb des Zimmers: auf der großen Terasse, vor den Zimmern, im großen Garten. Sehr herzliche und engagierte Gastgeber. Toon hat uns viel in der Umgebung gezeigt und auch Obst aus dem eigenen Garten zum Probieren gegeben. Umgebung ist ruhig und trotzdem nah zum Nachtmarkt. Roller ist von Vorteil, kann vor Ort gemietet werden. Umgebung kann aber auch mit den Fahrrädern der Gastgeber erkundet werden. Frühstück vielfältig und lecker (mit Obst). Wenn gewünscht, wird auch gekocht. Super!
Salsa Hostel offers accommodations in Chumphon.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental.
- Staff very friendly , suggest my about piace to visit on my travel
- This place is a decent price and fine for a one night stay but I certainly wouldn’t stay again.
Owner is extremely helpful, he let me borrow his bike, unless I could miss the train.
Very good location, next to Chumphon market, easy to find local food.
chumphon it’s a great starting point for many different kinds of travelers bus pick up from hostel available to go to ko tao and ko pha nang .
Sud ( salsa hostel’s owner ) it’s just the guy you need to know, he’s from chumphon himself but has some serious knowledge about whole thailand, he’s actively involved on many charity activities focused on helping the environment of chumphon and their inhabitants , sometimes you may get invited to join some of this charity actions, and help local community … meet locals , share smiles . it’s great all around. the staff is amazingly kind and the place is tight , the best so far in thailand i’ve been, i’m totally going back , i advise this place 100%
- The breakfast is amazing! And I could check in super early an easy! Really friendly staff!
Railway (เรลเวย์ โฮสเทล)
Railway (เรลเวย์ โฮสเทล) is located in Chumphon, just 10 miles from Hat Sai Ri.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is ticket service at the property.
- Only positive thing is that it is close to the train station as the name suggest
- Close to the centre of the village and the railway station.
- Really nice stuff and really beautiful area. The stuff shows me some local thing for example a jungle pool, it was really nice there.
- บริการของเจ้าของและสะดวกต่ออาหาร เดินทางง่าย และสะอาด
Top Hostels In Tha Sae Chumphon Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tha Sae Chumphon Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tha Sae Chumphon Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tha Sae Chumphon Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!