3 Best Hostels To Stay In Teno Maule Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Teno Maule Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Teno Maule Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Teno Maule Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Teno Maule Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Teno Maule Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Teno Maule Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Teno Maule Region:
Hostal Teno offers accommodations in Comalle. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels.San Fernando is 22 miles from Hostal Teno, and Curicó is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Cordillera Inn
Hostal Cordillera Inn is located in Santa Cruz, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Curicó is 23 miles from Hostal Cordillera Inn, and Colchagua is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Suiza is located in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Curicó is 25 miles from Casa Suiza, and Colchagua is 4.3 miles away.
- Perfect location. Bike rental option available (recommend for discovering the nearby wine valley!). Nice house, very clean and confy beds. Good breakfast and pretty garden to chill out and meet people after a day out. Although the kitchen is small it has all the facilities you need. Moritz, the owner, is very helpful and easy going. Definitely recommend!
- Loved this hostel. The owner, mauritz, was very nice and helpful and it was a lovely relaxed atmosphere in the hostel – easy to meet others if you’re a solo traveller. Very clean, great breakfast and you can rent excellent quality bikes to go and explore the vineyards. We booked for one night and ended up staying for three. There was also a lamp and charging points for each bunk bed, very nice added extra!
- Perfect to stay a few nights. Moritz, the owner who lives there, was very reliable. The place is a charming house. Good breakfast, good bed, good towels and complete house. Nothing to complain about. Definitively I will come back to stay there and reccomend to others.
- Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, easy to hire bikes. Close to town centre.
- Moritz is a great host, the beds are very comfortable, great facilities, good breakfast (with the addition of juice it would be great) and he rents bikes if you want to tour the wineries. We loved our stay!
Top Hostels In Teno Maule Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Teno Maule Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Teno Maule Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Teno Maule Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!