3 Best Hostels To Stay In Tella Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Tella Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tella Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tella Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tella Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tella Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tella Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Tella Aragon:
Albergue Borda Miguela
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Albergue Borda Miguela offers accommodations in Saravillo, just 18 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Vielha is 29 miles from Albergue Borda Miguela, and Cauterets is 30 miles from the property.
- Located in a nice scenic village. Nice food in restaurant
- Location has incredible views. Very nice staff. Very cheap for what you get.
Le calme et surtout la simplicité du gîte ( idéal entre amis)
Dîner et petit déjeuner simple et efficace
nous avons été bien accueilli et en Français
malgré un petit soucis de restauration et de clef
nous avons passer un bon moment
un bon petit déjeuner copieux
le village est super beau
toutes les personnes que nous avons rencontrer dans ce petit village nous on saluer et nous avons du voir tout le monde
je reviendrais surement si je suis dans le coin (au moins pour récupérer mon petit coussin que j’ai oublié )
- Trato muy cercano. Nos dejaron en una habitación solo para nosotros lo cual agradecimos mucho ya que teníamos que madrugar mucho para una carrera. La comida bastante casera. El pueblo precioso. Muy recomendable.
Albergue de Sin
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Albergue de Sin offers accommodations in Sin, just 17 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vielha is 28 miles from Albergue de Sin, and Cauterets is 29 miles from the property.
- Very calm place, lovely owners, authentic spanish snall village in the middle of Pyrenees
- Excellent Mountain Inn. For Walkers Dorms with bunks but we had a double room ensuite which was very clean and comfortable. It really is out of the way, glad we had our 4×4. Amazing views. Nice people. Good wholesome food and plenty of it. Bed, Breakfast, Evening meal with Wine was E72 including the E6 linen hire (you can take you own) and pre dinner drinks on their lovely terrace. They were happy to accomodate my wife’s veggie diet. I had chicken wrapped in ham with local mushrooms & cepes which was excellent. Starter was a dinner plate egg & potato tortilla. We used it as a stopover just short of the Bielsa Tunnel crossing having driven up from southern Spain. Would love to go back and spend some walking in the mountain there.
- Very friendly people. Dogs are welcome. Do not expect big luxury but rooms are clean and 1 room has bathroom on the room.
- Such a friendly and helpful welcome, cheerful tiny village on the mountain face and terrific value for money. What you see is what you get, thank you!
- Nos alojamos 4 días en la habitación doble que tiene el albergue. Todo fue perfecto, el lugar es muy tranquilo, el pueblo es muy acogedor y la gente al segundo día ya te conoce y saluda. La habitación estaba muy limpia cuando llegamos, nos dieron un edredón y sábanas sin coste. El baño es pequeño pero más que suficiente. La cena por 12€ es muy abundante y variada, ningún día repetimos platos. En la zona común del albergue hay mapas (de los buenos) de la zona, juegos de mesa, microondas… No hay aparcamiento privado pero eso no es problema, la zona es muy segura y puedes aparcar tanto en la plaza del pueblo como arriba del albergue junto a la carretera. Solo decir que es un punto ideal para hacer rutas a pie, rutas circulares de 2 a 4 horas a Plan o Gistaín, incluso para ir a Pineta (30 minutos en coche) o acercarse a los Posets (20 minutos en coche). Los anfitriones nos trataron como si fuésemos de la familia y solo tenemos ganas que de volver.
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart is located in Bielsa in the region of Aragon, just 14 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vielha is 30 miles from Hostal Asador Panart, and Cauterets is 25 miles away.
- We’ve stayed here before on a birding and nature break. It is a good location. Later in the year the Hostal could be really busy. The restaurant usually is later in the year. The village is interesting too.
- Rooms face away from the busy road; so it is quiet at night for a good sleep. The Personal speaks a little bit English; but makes up for it with extreme friendliness. The breakfast incl. in stay is very! good.
- Good location on the way to the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park, comfortable (although quite small) room, friendly personnel, good breakfast. I also loved the sound of the river at night, it provided the perfect white noise.
Very clean room. Staff were very friendly & helpful. Breakfast was very good & we had evening meal which was also very good & good value for money.
Although there was no air conditioning & it was very hot weather, we had an open window with mosquito net & we’re fine.
On the road to Bielsa tunnel. 2 minutes walk to the village so very convenient. Would stay again if using this route through thr Pyrenees
- Very friendly staff, great views from bedroom window. Food was reasonably priced, tasty and huge portions. Good selection of modest priced local wines, etc. Minutes walk from centre of town.
Top Hostels In Tella Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tella Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tella Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tella Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!