3 Best Hostels To Stay In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Sosúa Puerto Plata Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province:
Villa Mar Sosua
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Villa Mar Sosua offers accommodations in Sosúa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 7 miles from Villa Mar Sosua, and Río San Juan is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 3.1 miles from Villa Mar Sosua.
- Lovely place, staff helpful and room clean and quite. Very close to the beach!!!
Very close to th beach and Caribe tours station, all walking distance. In the village, the touristic part of Sosua is just on the other side of the beach or a short Mototaxi ride.
Nice personal and nice terrace and garden. Big room with fridge and coffe machine
- Hätte nicht besser sein können! Direkt am Strand und deutschsprachiges Personal… sehr empfehlenswert!!!
2. agua caliente
3. Buena ducha
4. Seguridad, camaras de vigilancia
5. Camas comodisimas
6. Espacio para pasarla bien en grupo
emplacement: quartier populaire (pas touristique) a 2 minutes de la plage.
chambre avec cuisinette équipée.
galerie avec chaises berçantes.
personnel très aimable.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hooked Cabarete is located in Cabarete.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Sosúa is 4.3 miles from Hooked Cabarete, and Río San Juan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Walter and Janette were amazing hosts, going out of their way to make you feel welcome. Hooked is a quiet calm retreat, a great place to relax and near to Playa Encuentro which is a great surf location.
- Beautiful complex in the middle of a calm and nice surrounding. Just 5 mins walk to playa encuentro with all the surfing facilitities. Walter and Jeanette are SO nice, helpful and caring! Facility to rent the scooters and bikes just like that, for free– we loved that! Every Bungalow has a beautiful terrace, the small kitchen is perfect and you can even use the Barbecue in the garden. Thank you Walter and Jeanette for the most perfect days!
- Walter and Jeanette were wonderful hosts and incredibly helpful! I enjoyed the walking possibility to surf beach and went surfing every single morning at 7am. Otherwise it was great to relax at Hooked caberete and meet other travellers.
- The owner and his wife are very welcoming, the place is very clean and nice.
The place is run by a fenomenaly nice couple. We were greated by the owner the second we arrived, after a 12h flight, sick and exhausted, and there had been a snack waiting for us so we didn’t have to look for a restaurant at night. The owner is the biggest advantage of the place – friendly, helpful, well informed, carrying.
The hostel is super calm and clean so if you are looking for a perfectly remote place to stay – this is your spot!
The walk along the beach to Cabarete is amazing – 7 km of beautiful sandy beach with some rocks and you see literally nobody along the way.
Located in Muñoz in the region of Puerto Plata Province, 9 miles from Sosúa, Tropical Retreat features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The hostel also provides car rental. Cabarete is 16 miles from Tropical Retreat, and San Felipe de Puerto Plata is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gregorio Luperon Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Sosúa Puerto Plata Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sosúa Puerto Plata Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!