3 Best Hostels To Stay In Sherwood Park Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Sherwood Park Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sherwood Park Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sherwood Park Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sherwood Park Alberta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sherwood Park Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sherwood Park Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Sherwood Park Alberta:
HI-Edmonton is located in Edmonton, 5 miles from Edmonton Event Center and 2.1 miles from Information Center.The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Edmonton Airport, 15 miles from Hostelling Int. Edmonton.
- The kitchen was nice and big, perfect for making lots of delicious meals.
- I booked on line I thought I was going to a hotel and it was a hostel with just a bunk bed and a sink I was so mad we left right away
- The staff were incredibly friendly and personable and the location was wonderful. I completely enjoyed myself while walking around the area. I found the hostel very clean, quiet and well managed. I will recommend this hostel to anyone who’s willing to listen
I just popped in for a one-night stay and didn’t experience all that was offered, but from what I saw there were plenty of great options as far as activities in and around the hostel. The information board was packed with rad stuff!
The location to Whyte Ave. and the river valley for amazing running was ideal. Will stay again just for that.
- The hostel is very clean and tidy. The eating room and resting room are quite big. It is a nice hostel I think.
MacEwan University Residence
Located 5 miles from Edmonton Event Center in Edmonton, MacEwan University Residence features free WiFi access and private parking.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Edmonton Airport, 17 miles from MacEwan University Residence.
- The rooms were so small and floors were so old and unkept
- The staff were extremely accommodating when my travels were delayed, and were always very friendly and helpful during my stay. The room was very comfortable.
- It was very secure and the rooms were clean. Staff was friendly too. Kitchenette was good size.
it was great to have two rooms and a cooking area.
Everything was clean.
- It is a super convenient inexpensive way to stay in the middle of Edmonton and the accommodations are basic but reliable and there is even a kitchen and free wifi. I would totally stay here again. Thanks!
University of Alberta – Accommodation
University of Alberta – Accommodation offers accommodations in Edmonton.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Edmonton Event Center is 3.5 miles from University Alberta Accomm, and Information Center is 2.3 miles from the property. Edmonton Airport is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Sherwood Park Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sherwood Park Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sherwood Park Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sherwood Park Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!