3 Best Hostels To Stay In Sers Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Sers Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sers Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sers Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sers Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sers Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sers Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Sers Midi-pyrénées:
Featuring free WiFi, Gite l’Oasis offers accommodations in Barèges. The hostel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Lourdes is 15 miles from Gite l’Oasis, and Formigal is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located 1,300 feet from the centre of Cauterets, Chalet Peyranère offers panoramic views of the mountains, a games room, a terrace, a bar, ski storage facilities, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The dormitory rooms at Chalet Peyranère feature individual heating, a wardrobe, and shared bathroom on the landing of each floor.Half and full board options are available upon request and restaurants can be found in Cauterets.Free private parking is provided on site, making the hotel an ideal base from which to explore the Pyrénées National Park by car.
Chalet Peyranere is between youth hostel and mountain refuge.
Very close the ski lift in winter and near the start of several mountain walk in summer.
Ideal for a stop or as base for several discovery days of the surrounding mountains and pics.
Very good for family and group of friends.
Breakfeast is ok! We did’nt try lunch or diner.
The hostess is nice and good advisor.
- Excellent accueil et belle proximité avec le centre de la ville
Très bon accueil.
Idéal pour les groupes d’amis ou les familles.
Très bien placé.
Chalet très sympathique
- L ambiance familiale, simple,la vue depuis la chambre,la possibilité de prendre le petit déjeuner, le repas,le prix
Accueil, le calme, la proximité du centre ville.
Bon rapport qualité prix pour Cauteret si on accepte les lits superposés en couple avant un départ en randonnée de plusieurs jours
- Chalet Peyranere is between youth hostel and mountain refuge.
Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys
Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys offers accommodations in Cauterets. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Lourdes is 15 miles from Auberge Familiale Relais du Lys, and Formigal is 15 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 21 miles away.
- Bruno was incredibly friendly, welcoming and helpful. The location is fantastic, just a 2 minute walk from the lift to the Cirque du Lys ski lift.
- The owner of the hostel, Bruno, was exceptionally kind and friendly! He was really nice to help me plan my hikes, and even hand drew me a map to one of his favourites. The facilities were clean and comfortable, and breakfast was also very nice! I would definitely recommend.
- Bruno was fantastic, we don’t speak amazing french so thankfully he spoke excellent English and accommodated our extra early hiking start by opening breakfast an hour early for us! The bedrooms were nice and cosy with a full shower facility and also had a good amount of charging ports! The views are stunning and the building itself is very nice to stay in out of season.
- The host is extra friendly and helpful, but mind you this is very basic hotel.
The staff were wonderful and made me feel very welcome. Despite my limited French, they were really understanding and great hosts!
Breakfast is simple but nice. Internet’s quick.
Top Hostels In Sers Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sers Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sers Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sers Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!