3 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon:
Albergue Cruz de Fierro
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Albergue Cruz de Fierro offers accommodations in Foncebadón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 13 miles from Albergue Cruz de Fierro, and Astorga is 15 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Acebo de San Miguel. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Ponferrada is 7 miles from Albergue La Casa Del Peregrino, and Astorga is 21 miles away.
Very good dinner and breakfast
Good room and shower room
Kind man and service
- We stayed here in early October, 2017 during our camino frances. It is an extremely nice albergue. In many ways this resembles more of a hotel than albergue. There were four bunkbeds in our room, but two were vacant, so we had the room to ourselves (party of four). The room has a nice outside terrace with two chairs. Outstanding sunset views from the terrace! The bathrooms were excellent – one each for men and women and each had 4 toilets, 4 sinks, 4 showers. And there was hot water and high water pressure for the showers. The room rate included breakfast, which was very good. We also had a pilgrim’s meal for dinner and that was also delicious. We will consider staying here again during our next camino if we can reserve a private room for two.
- Staff said we didn’t have booking through booking.com. we had booked 2 hours before arriving. Long story short, they had zero double rooms and put us up in a way nicer room! Make this place a stay on your Camino or holiday. It is absolutely stunning.
On the Camino path very close to attractive village of Acebo.
Ideal for Pilgrims.
Guest could select ensuite rooms or Camino Pilgrim walkers dormitories.
Excellent Pilgrim 3 course meals with wine for 10Euros, or alternative restaurant.
Pool facilities for 2 Euros extra
- We stayed here while walking the Camino as it is right on the route. We felt like we were at a resort. Staff, facilities and food were great!
- Very good dinner and breakfast
Albergue San Blas
Located in Columbrianos, 2.2 miles from Ponferrada, Albergue San Blas features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Astorga is 30 miles from Albergue San Blas, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 10 miles from the property.
- Very nice comfortable room. Clean with great facilities. Food delicious. Very relaxing atmosphere. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Econòmica. Cerca de la autopista. Perfecto si únicamente es para pasar la noche y seguir tu ruta.
- La limpieza y la rápida atención hacen de este albergue una elección asegurada. El bar está bien y las habitaciones son lo que cabría esperar.
- Limpio y con buenas instalación. Llegué un poco tarde y me esperaron, gracias
- Sitio tranquilo en el camino de Santiago y a un paso de Ponferrada. La habitación limpia.
Top Hostels In Santa Cruz De Montes Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Montes Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!