3 Best Hostels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Gato – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Gato is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Gato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Gato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Gato. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Gato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santa Cruz de Gato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Santa Cruz De Gato:
Bayahibe Hotel El Pulpo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Bayahibe Hotel El Pulpo is located in Bayahibe, just 10 miles from La Romana. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. La Romana Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great location, the owners are nice and can get to you a good deal for day trips, comfortable bed and clean room.
- For what it was it was fantastic. The rooms are really clean and simple but comfortable. The checking girl cracked me up constantly. She was the happiest person I’ve met in the Dominican rep. The attached restaurant is really good. I liked the chef lady very much. A real Dominican mama. I saw more real Dominican people in 1 night stay than in a week in Bavaro.
- The kindness of the owner, the position (near the seaside and the town), the room was very nice and clean, there is a bar where you can always eat or drink something. We felt like at home!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Supre friendly staff. Clean and spacious room.
Walk to the beach and dive shop.
+ air conditioning in the room
+ parking in front of the room
La Gloria Hotel
La Gloria Hotel is located in La Romana, 9 miles from Bayahibe and 29 miles from Juan Dolio. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 4.3 miles from La Gloria Hotel.
No reviews yet.
guesthouse villa la isla
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, guesthouse villa la isla offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Romana, just 11 miles from Bayahibe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and fishing. The nearest airport is La Romana Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Enjoy a good wine with sunset view and maybee some barbecue chicken?
- The view from the upstairs room was absolutely beautiful.
- Perfect, Frank was very friendly and helpful, gave us a lot of advices, nice room with terasy, good breakfast, kitchen available for use
- It was the most quaint bed and breakfast I have ever stayed in. Frank knows and understands five diffrent languages and give you all the information needed for whatever you ask him very good host.
- quiet area away from mass tourism. very nice host and great brekfeast with amazing view!
Top Hostels In Santa Cruz De Gato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santa Cruz de Gato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Gato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santa Cruz de Gato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!