3 Best Hostels To Stay In Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Sanlúcar De Barrameda Andalucía:
Albergue Inturjoven Chipiona
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The modern Albergue Inturjoven Chipiona is next to Chipiona’s La Regla Beach, on the Costa de la Luz. It offers functional rooms with air conditioning, heating and tiled floors.Each spacious room at the Inturjoven Chipiona Hostel has a private bathroom. You can book a private room or a bed in a shared room.Chipiona Youth Hostel has a buffet restaurant, while drinks and snacks are available from the vending machines. There is also a large lounge with sofas and a flat-screen TV.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange bike rental and provide information about the area. Jerez de la Frontera is around 19 miles from the hostel.
- The establishment is very clean and very close to the sea. Excellent parking.
- Room is big, comfortable and with separate toilet, shower and dressing area with large mirror. Breakfast is included and unexpectedly offers reasonable continental selection. Real value for money. Wifi is free too, and working well. Lovely location by the coast, right next to the beach, free parking. Hostel is gated, which is close at night – to open, press the button on the right.
- Die Lage zum Ort und Strand ist sehr gut. Die Herberge liegt direkt am Strand. Abends kann man gut zu Fuß in die Stadt gehen. Preislich auch sensationell.
Me gustó todo. Personal, instalaciones , limpieza, todo excelente.
Me encantaría que tuviera TV en la habitación.
- La proximidad a la playa y las habitaciones es buen estado
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera offers accommodations in Jerez de la Frontera, just 13 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 28 miles from Albergue Inturjoven Jerez, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 7 miles from Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera.
- It is a nice hostel. I was lucky to have a shared twin bedroom with bath room but only me occupied it. The hotel is situated in a quiet area but a little far from the old town center (about 15 min uphill) but still acceptable. Breakfast is nice. Staff are very friendly.
- Clean and incredible breakfast, suprised by hotel type accom rather than dorm room
near the city centre, only 5-7 minutes walking distance.
very clean rooms
- The staff was super friendly, the room clean and the free parking lot definitely a plus. The breakfast is not huge but it’ll get you started for the day.
- Buffet style continental breakfast was good value!
El Baobab Hostel
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Baobab Hostel offers accommodations in El Puerto de Santa María.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cádiz is 6 miles from El Baobab Hostel, and Jerez de la Frontera is 8 miles away. Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- huge street parking next to the hostel, nice Staff, good bed.
- Lovely atmosphere, location excellent although being in a busy road it got quite noisy, not surprisingly.bathrooms clean and airy. we
- Great location near the heart of town. Within walking distance of restaurants, bars, points of interest. Plenty of parking available..
- Location was good, Italian girl who checked us in was friendly and helpful
- Super clean and there is a freeparking spot nearby
Top Hostels In Sanlúcar De Barrameda Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sanlúcar de Barrameda Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!