3 Best Hostels To Stay In San Saturnino Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Saturnino Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Saturnino Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Saturnino Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Saturnino Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Saturnino Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Saturnino Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In San Saturnino Galicia:
Hostal La Frontera
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Located in Ferrol, 11 miles from A Coruña, Hostal La Frontera features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sada is 9 miles from Hostal La Frontera, and Betanzos is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It’s a really nice Hostel – in the city center, close to the University. I can see the quality improving, for instance you don’t have to leave your key in the reception anymore or you can decide if you want your room to be cleaned every day.
- The staff were wonderful and their Spanish very clear. The food was home made and delicious. Love the quiet atmosphere and would not hesitate to recommend especially if you speak some Spanish.
- Great location for anyone starting the Camino Ingles.
- Friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to help us. Everything you could possibly need was provided. Central position and for us near the start of the Camino Ingles Santiago de Compostello.
- Location, Kind staff, Cleanliness, space of the bathroom, Wifi
The Camp boasts a garden, sun terrace and barbecue facilities. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. Located in Vila Da Area, the beach is 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hostel offers large dormitories with lockers and shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The hostel has a shared lounge with a TV and a video game console. Guests can make use of the surf boards and gym facilities for free. There is also an indoor skate ramp.The Camp organizes hiking excursions, surf lessons and surf guide service. They also have a 24-hour reception and tourist information available.Pinar do Outeiro is located 1,650 feet while the city of Ferrol is 8.1 miles from the hostel. A Coruña Airport is a 50-minute drive away. The Camp offers airport shuttle upon request.
- I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the position. The camp is in the middle of two bays, perfect for surf. I really recommend this place for the ones who likes surfing and enjoy the nature.
- Everything. Excellent place, staff and accommodation. The best tips from the staff to find the best beaches and waves in each moment. I could use all of their boards during my stay… for free! They make you feel at home
- Gostei de tudo!!! Os funcionários são super atenciosos, o lugar é muito limpo e confortável e perto de duas praias lindas!!!! Recomendo muito e voltaria com prazer!
- La amabilidad despues de haberme ofrecido otro hostal debido a que hubo una fiesta hasta altas horas de la noche
- Una construcción con encanto rodeada de naturaleza. Disfrutamos de las playas, el bosque y el surf. Y si no te apetece llevar tabla tienes un amplio quiver a tu disposición free. ¡Para repetir!
Albergue Dharma Gaia
Albergue Dharma Gaia offers accommodations in Ambroa. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A Coruña is 16 miles from Albergue Dharma Gaia, and Ferrol is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Saturnino Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Saturnino Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Saturnino Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Saturnino Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!