3 Best Hostels To Stay In San Martín Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
San Martín Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Martín Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Martín Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Martín Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Martín Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Martín Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In San Martín Navarre:
Hostería de Curtidores
Hostería de Curtidores offers accommodations in Estella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountain or river. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Logroño is 25 miles from Hostería de Curtidores, and Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
- Fantastic modern hostel. We stayed in a triple room and it was the perfect start to the next leg of our camino walk
- Great Hostal with modern dorms beside river. Good Facilities with great common areas.
- Everything! Friendly helpful staff, comfortable clean room.
- Friendliness and amenities to wash boots. Breakfast excellent. Overall a fantastic place to stay
- Great owner who is very proud, rightly so, of this emphatic modernisation of the tannery. The lounge next to the raging river with cosy fire was a high spot on my Camino Francés. Fabulous plentiful and cheap breakfast. Even better was the boot drying cupboard!
A 5-minute walk from Estella-Lizarra’s old town, El Albergue de Estella – Oncineda is set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It features a gym, and simple accommodation with views of the surrounding countryside.This comfortable youth hostel offers heated accommodation with either private or shared bathroom facilities. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hostel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Packed lunches are available upon request.Located 15.5 miles from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park, the Oncineda has an ideal setting for hiking and canoeing, and offers guests free use of its bikes. Pamplona and Logroño can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Immaculately clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, location in the woods outside town is peaceful, but a bit longer to walk if you are on the Camino!
El poder alojarme con mi perro y la ubicación para poder salir a pasear con él.
La habitación era muy amplia.
El ambiente en el establecimiento.
La amabilidad del personal.
- La amabilidad de la recepción y las camas comodas para ser un albergue.
- Troligen en nedlagd skola. Sovsalar, vi låg i en sal med fem sängplatser. I salen fanns det låsbara skåp. Bra volym i salen, 4-5 m i takhöjd, skarpa lysrör i taket. Alltid problem med personer som kommer och går vid olika tidpunkter varför hörselproppar är ett måste. Ok stänger, sov trots allt bra i salen, troligen för vi var trötta efter en hel dags vandring. Gemensamma dusch och toaletter var ok.
L’accueil et les explications à nos questions. Un personnel très à l’écoute.
L’ensemble était plus que correct, de quoi “pique-niquer” à l’extérieur comme à l’intérieur.
Pour les sanitaires c’était bien également.
Etablissement calme la nuit, ce qui n’est pas négligeable!
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Agora Hostel offers accommodations in Estella, just 25 miles from Logroño.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 22 miles from Agora Hostel , and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from Agora Hostel.
- Comfortable bunk beds with curtains for extra privacy. The hosts were really friendly and helpful. Place was super clean and breakfast was great
- The staff did a excelent job, thank you for all your help.
Nice staff, good well maintained clean rooms, garden attached.
All new. Good value for money.
- A cool, stylish hostel with really nice staff and great breakfast!☺️☺️☺️
- Speaks English. Friendly. Helpful. Goes beyond. Easy to locate.
Top Hostels In San Martín Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Martín Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Martín Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Martín Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!