3 Best Hostels To Stay In San Marcos Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Marcos Baja California is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Marcos Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Marcos Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Marcos Baja California. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Marcos Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Marcos Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In San Marcos Baja California:
Rancho El Campanario en La Ruta del Vino
Located in Valle de Guadalupe, 14 miles from Ensenada, Rancho El Campanario en La Ruta del Vino features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find room service at the property.Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 39 miles away.
- Wonderful breakfast service, extremely helpful and kind owner, lovely room! Amazing location in the middle of wine country, walking distance to Finca Altozano.
- Location was amazing, close to two of the most beautiful wineries I’ve been to.
- The hotel was quaint and very clean. Right across from one of the best restaurants in Valle. The owners were so nice and even had delicious fresh coffee and cookies in the morning. Such an excellent value!
- Very helpful and nice hosts. The room and the entire property were extremely clean. Super convenient location.
- Amazing service. The owners of the property went above and beyond to make sure our stay went great. On top of this, the location is ideal. Two great restaurants that are walking distance from the property.
Corona Hotel & Spa
Just in front of Ensenada’s Marina, Corona Hotel & Spa features a spa and health club, outdoor swimming pool all year, terrace, a bar and a restaurant.With free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel, Corona Hotel & Spa’s facilities offer their guests safes, sauna, solarium, hot tub and 24 hour front desk service, along with tour desk.Los Veleros, the on-site restaurant, serves regional dishes, along with international cuisine. El Ancla coffee bar will delight the guests with international drinks.Corona Hotel & Spa can arrange tours to go watch the whales during the season, as well as tours to the vineyards in Santo Tomas and Guadalupe Valley.Central Ensenada is a 5 minute drive from the hotel, and Tijuana International Airport is a 1 hour and 20 minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Hotel and room were clean and well kept.
- This was our first time in Ensenada. We felt like we got good value for our money, however the place seems to be in need of some renovation.
- Onsite Parking was Good. The room and bathroom was clean. Cable and Wifi was acceptable.
- The staff was excellent and very friendly. The facility was very clean. The rooms were very nice and the beds were super comfortable. The bathrooms are remolded and are really really nice. Very impressed with the Corona.
Breakfast at hotel was made to my needs. The kitchen did a great job of meeting my dietary choices.
Staff was FANTASTIC!!! Iliana and Ivan were especially helpful as was the spa receptionist and Gloria the esthetician.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Ensenada Backpacker is a hostel centrally located near the marina and the Ensenada piers. It has free Wi-Fi and a shared kitchen for guests to use. It also features a common library and shared computer.The Rotary Club is a 5 minute drive from the hostel, and Playa Ensenada is one mile away. Continental breakfast is complimentary, and restaurants are within walking distance of the property.
All of the staff were super friendly! Full of advice. They really made an effort to make myself and all the other guest feel so at home.
Thanks Guys X
- Don’t remember his name who was the resident there because I arrived really late but he was kind, and very polite
- The hostel was very easy to book and check-in. The reception speaks perfect English and was very knowledgeable and friendly. The room had a nice breeze. There is a great balcony upstairs. We only stayed one night to sleep after a night on the town. The bed was clean and comfortable. The hotel as about 5 minutes East of the main street with all the restaurants and bars.
- Great staff, great location and a ver good value. I really enjoyed my stay here and would love to return someday. A great hostel.
- staff were very helpful and friendly. good location between beach and downtown. nice atmosphere with excellent facilities.
- All of the staff were super friendly! Full of advice. They really made an effort to make myself and all the other guest feel so at home.
Top Hostels In San Marcos Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Marcos Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Marcos Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Marcos Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!