3 Best Hostels To Stay In San Acisclo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
San Acisclo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in San Acisclo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Acisclo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Acisclo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in San Acisclo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in San Acisclo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In San Acisclo Galicia:
Áncora Hostel Foz
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Foz, 11 miles from Ribadeo, Áncora Hostel Foz features a terrace and views of the sea.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hostel has water sports facilities and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Viveiro is 18 miles from Áncora Hostel Foz , and Taramundi is 16 miles away.
- Very clean and modern hostel with fingerprint door locks! and good sized individual lockers, plus the staff were nice and friendly.
- Breakfast wasn’t included, yet we found continental eats on our way out. Very clean. Did not know what a hostel was. Rooms with 7/8 bunkbeds and 2 extremly clean bathrooms. Fantastic for a family with a mess of kids.
we’re able to check-in a bit later – after call to reception
- Localización, fácil aparcamiento, albergue limpio, terraza.
- Alojamiento y trato perfecto, de 10. María nos ha acogido y brindado ayuda perfectamente. El apartamento es de ensueño.
El Albergue del Montero
Featuring free WiFi, El Albergue del Montero offers accommodations in Mondoñedo, just 31 miles from Lugo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ribadeo is 18 miles from El Albergue del Montero, and Foz is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- You will not find a better backpackers/Albergue anywhere
- Really well thought out hostel- lots of space to relax.
- Great location. Locker for valuables. Lights out at 10! Great value for money. Super comfy bed. Great facilities and clean!
- Amazing place – best hostel we’ve ever stayed in!! Great value, excellent facilities the best hostel on the Camino!
- Excellent alburgue -good facilities (showers, storage, cooking, lounge area, wifi etc), with very welcoming owner. Fresh sheets, pillowcase AND towel provided.
Set in Abadín, in a building dating from 2015, Albergue Xabarín offers a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. All rooms boast a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. The accommodation provides a shared kitchen, and organising tours for guests.The units are fitted with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms come with a terrace. The rooms have a wardrobe.Guests have access to complimentary coffee, milk, fresh fruit, and cookies, which are self-service.Lugo is 28 miles from the hostel, while Ribadeo is 35.7 miles from the property. A Coruña Airport is 61.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In San Acisclo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in San Acisclo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in San Acisclo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in San Acisclo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!