3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Veep Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Veep Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Veep Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Veep Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Veep Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint Veep Cornwall:
YHA Eden Project
YHA Eden Project offers accommodations in Par. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shops at the property.Plymouth is 26 miles from YHA Eden Project, and Newquay is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The unique quirkyness and idea behind the venue! Very clean, friendly highly recommrnend to anyone!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, there was an issue, but the most important thing is it was resolved quickly. Highly recommended for group travel.
- The reception closed at 10am, and I didn’t notice so couldn’t get a coffee, which I was most disappointed with!
- Heating not working, thankfully not that cold the night we stayed!
- The rooms were brilliantly designed in such a small space, Beds very very comfy and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The shared self catering kitchen is very handy with hobs, microwaves, fridge and freezer. The Bar/ cafe was nice also 😊
Eden’s Yard Backpackers
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Eden’s Yard Backpackers offers accommodations in St. Austell.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
Super location. Very clean.
The most beautiful hostel i have ever seen.
Very friendly host and very adorable cat
Only about 15 mins walk to Eden Project
- Great location! Amazing hospitality. Very friendly owners with good knowledge of the area. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
- I have never felt so at home with strangers; I had a seat by the fire with my name on it before I’d even taken my backpack off. Lovely people lovely facilities!
Everything about the backpackers is amazing.
The rooms, the food, the staff, hygiene.everything was remarkable.
- Incredibly hospitable hosts. Lovely meal. Incredible facility.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Boswinger, 29 miles from St. Ives, YHA Boswinger features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 17 miles from YHA Boswinger, and Falmouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 17 miles from YHA Boswinger.
- Nothing not to like…….super team rachel, Ben, mags, and rob. Unbelievable surroundings, local hennick beach, and mevagissey with erina and the locker tea room. Mmmmm super cakes try the egg custard with clotted cream. A cappuccino or a pot of tea. Or a local Cornish lager in the ship
- Location, location, location! Excellent value for money, good breakfast and a relatively short walk to the local pub!
- Easy and clean. Lots of bathrooms! Welcoming and friendly. The bunk beds were very comfy and the breakfast was plentiful and catered to vegans too.
- The staff of the hostel was amazing, helping us on whatever we needed. The breakfast was also great!
- Welcome very warm and friendly (thank you for the cup of tea, even though we didn’t bring our own supplies!). Breakfast was fantastic. Amazing location with beautiful walk down to the beach through the fields. Gorgeous!
Top Hostels In Saint Veep Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Veep Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Veep Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!