3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands:
Kirkwall Youth Hostel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Kirkwall SYHA Hostelling Scotland is located in Kirkwall, 10 miles from Orkney and 24 miles from John O Groats. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Kirkwall Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice comfortable hostel. Very dear stuff and great location.
- Very comfortable beds. I stayed here to attend my grans funeral. The staff were excellent. The room was just what we needed. My son and I will stay here again.
- Very friendly staff, good location – short walk into Kirkwall and to the bus station/supermarkets
- Friendliness of staff. Easy cooking facilities. Car parking.
- Staff friendly and very helpful. Location is fine. Cleanliness good.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Anchorage offers pet-friendly accommodations in Orkney, just 26 miles from Thurso.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.John O Groats is 14 miles from The Anchorage, and Kirkwall is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Kirkwall Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering free WiFi throughout the property, Orcades Hostel is located in Kirkwall, within 7.5 miles of Maeshowe. This 4-star hostel offers a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.The units in the hostel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower. Guests will find a hairdryer in the bedroom.
- Excellent facilities, comfortable mattress, helpful staff.
- They upgraded our room when we told them we were a couple
- Staff were very helpful! They responded quickly to inquiries and sent me info on how to tell the bus driver where to stop.
- Very friendly staff and very helpful. Nice spot and very clean! It felt really homely and it was nice to relax in a comfortable place like this.
- We arrived late from the ferry but the property was easy to get to by bus, as described by Erik. The location is great, near the leisure centre/cinema and supermarkets and only 10mins along the shore to the centre of town. The beds were clean and comfy and the room was very large, plenty of storage room for bags/clothes, with ensure shower, excellent heater and a tv.
Top Hostels In Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Margarets Hope Orkney Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!