3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint Leonards Dorset – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint Leonards Dorset is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint Leonards Dorset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint Leonards Dorset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint Leonards Dorset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint Leonards Dorset:
Baggies Backpackers Bournemouth
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Baggies Backpackers Bournemouth is located in the Bournemouth City Centre neighborhood in Bournemouth, just 1,650 feet from Bournemouth International Center.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bournemouth Beach is 1,950 feet from Baggies Backpackers Bournemouth, and Castlepoint Shopping Center is 2.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 4.3 miles from Baggies Backpackers Bournemouth.
- Very good location and friendly staff .. Saul was brilliant.
- Staff was friendly and welcoming. Bed was comfy. Location is good and easy to find.
- everything was perfect, this is one of the best hostells that I have ever been in
Felt very terrified, and unsafe sharing toilets with unknown men
- Clean, comfortable, highly recommend this hostel!!!
Lynden Court Hotel
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. This recently refurbished, non-smoking hotel offers budget accommodations 365 days a year for students, backpackers, contractors, business travelers and stag and hen parties.With very competitive prices, Lynden Court Hotel is ideally located in the heart of Bournemouth’s West Cliff within a short walk of the center of town, B. I. C, restaurants, nightclubs, and the beautiful sandy beach and pier.
- Excellent value for money hotel, town and beach all within walking distance, was as described.
- I liked the size of the room and the TV’s, the kindness of the staff. They even locked my luggage the last day after checking out.
- The location of the hotel was excellent and the onsite parking was reasonable price for the day, £5 which meant we could leave the car and walk to Bournemouth town and park. The hotel was great value for money.
I’m not into cereals and so simply had brown toast
My grown up kids were happy enough with cereals toast and yogurt
- We have been in Lynden court Hotel already 4 times, good location, good value for the price 🙂
Bunkhouse Bournemouth is located in Bournemouth, just 1,100 feet from Bournemouth Beach.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Bournemouth International Center is 1,150 feet from Bunkhouse Bournemouth, and Castlepoint Shopping Center is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The location was amazing! Rooms were good as well especially the 12 bed room! Everywhere was clean and tidy! Perfect for my birthday weekend away
- Perfect for a night out, So so easy, The door code was Texted to us before arriving so never saw anybody but contact information was provided in case we needed anything- Location was great at a perfect price!
- 1 bathroom is not really good for all room think it’s still being renovated so would book again to see it all finished
Went with family of 4 adults and 4 children, stayed in a big room(with two bathrooms&bedrooms) in the first floor, next to the shared kitchen.
The room: high ceilings feels spacious, two bathrooms inside the room which is perfect for families, lights are well positioned, smoke alarm, custom made beds(well-made and strong)
Shared kitchen: contains a fridge, over, microwave and a coffee&hot water machine. The owners are really nice people and every time we needed anything; they were assisting us promptly.
Overall, this place is fantastic, owners are really nice and very helpful; it has been a wonderful and hassle free experience. Location is very good; near the pier and the beach. Highly recommended and I would love to come back!
- The freedom to let yourself in, no noise complaints, perfect for large groups for a bed to sleep in. Very basic but its all you need for coming home after a night out.
Top Hostels In Saint Leonards Dorset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint Leonards Dorset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint Leonards Dorset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!