3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint-jean-de-védas Languedoc-roussillon:
Located 2,650 feet from Saint-Pierre and 2,950 feet from Opera Comedie, Le Soleil offers accommodations in the city center of Montpellier. The apartment is 0.6 mi from Place de la Comédie.A microwave and a fridge can be found in the kitchen.Fabre Museum is 0.7 mi from Le Soleil, while The Corum is 0.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 5 mi from Le Soleil.
No reviews yet.
Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch
Located within a 7-minute walk of Opera Comedie in the center of Montpellier, Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch provides double rooms in a shared homestay apartment with free WiFi.The double rooms at the homestay each have access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. Guests share access to a lounge area and a kitchen with an oven, stovetop, coffee machine and a dining area.Place de la Comédie is an 8-minute walk from Coeur Urbain Bedrooms – Gare Saint Roch, while Fabre Museum is 0.6 mi from the homestay. The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 4.3 mi from the accommodations.
- I stayed in the hotel for one night. It was comfortable and clean and Benjamin gave me helpful information before my arrival and during my trip. He was always available online to answer and help. Thanks!
- Very Central and clean! The flat was really cozy and new.
- It has wifi, many kitchen facilities, many bathrooms, the tables, tv, and friendly owner
- Owner quickly respond to requests, the flat is clean, modern, quite and comfortable. Carefour market is 30 meters down the street. Great value for money
- Comfortable accomodation close to the central train station! Love it!
Georges Hostel & Café
Boasting a shared lounge and free WiFi, Georges Hostel&Café is set in Sète, 1.6 mi from Espace Georges Brassens. This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Sea Theater.The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk and a patio.The nearest airport is Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- I slept really good. Very comfortable bed. Very quite on my floor. Good breakfast but you pay extra for it. Clean bathrooms.
- Everything! This place is great. The room is spacious and has big lockers. Each bed has its own curtain which is a huge plus for privacy and also great if you like to stay up later, the light won’t bother others. The facilities were clean and I loved the lounge it is modern, spacious, clean, with plenty of options for reading and the music selection was also great.
Top quality hostel
Every where clean
Nice bar area
Easy walk from station
- Hostel is a modern, very clean & well managed, in a very good central location. Use of a kitchen dining area & patio which are all well equipped & pleasant.
- Everything, the style, staff, breakfast & cleanliness. Excellent.
Top Hostels In Saint-jean-de-védas Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Jean-de-Védas Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!