3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint-aubin-de-médoc Aquitaine:
Located in Blanquefort, 7.5 mi from Bordeaux, Résidence Otellia is a hostel offering a bar, restaurant, terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout, 15 minutes’ walk from Blanquefort swimming pool.The rooms all have an en suite shower and toilet, a desk and a TV. Shower gel and towels are available at an extra cost.In the morning, a continental buffet breakfast is served. The on-site restaurant serves lunch Monday to Friday and tray meals are available on request. A supermarket can be found 650 feet away.Blanquefort Train Station and shops are a 5 minutes’ walk from Résidence Otellia and Fongravey Park is just over 1.2 mi away. Guests can visit different vineyards in the area and there is free parking at the property.
- It was very clean and functional. The breakfast was very good.
The Service Mr. Rabah very nice person
The kitchen was unbelievable good Chef Kamal and Asmaa very Testy pizzas
- Le petit-dejeuner était excellent, les matelas bien
Nos enfants habitent Blanquefort
De chez vous c’est accessible à pieds, donc très bien pour nous
- Le rapport qualite/prix. Les équipements, la déco.
HOSTEL20 is an hostel set in the Chartrons district in Bordeaux, 350 feet from Bordeaux Wines and Trade Museum and 2,650 feet from CAPC Musee d’Art Contemporain.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom. HOSTEL20 features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen and a furnished terrace at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Esplanade des Quinconces is 0.7 mi from HOSTEL20, while Place de la Bourse is 0.9 mi from the property. The Chartrons tram station is 650 feet from the hostel. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
Chartrons is a great choice for travelers interested in riverside walks, monuments and city trips.
1)Staff was very friendly and provided home-like atmosphere
2) cozy common room
3) good location with quite neighborhood , but near to the city center and embankment
4) comfortable beds
5) very good prices
- Loved the staff! DJ, Gerard, new guy Phillip, and Laura were extra helpful. I also liked the communal dinner and the fact that there was always someone around to talk to and hang out with.
- Clean bedroom and bathroom. Helpful staff. The location is good.
- All the workers they were super friendly they make you feel like you are in big friends group for a long times 🙂 they are amazing people …
- The behavior and hospitality of the receptionist “Paula”
- 1)Staff was very friendly and provided home-like atmosphere
Central Hostel Bordeaux Centre
Central Hostel Bordeaux Centre is located in Bordeaux, a 4-minute walk from Saint-André Cathedral, and features a terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include Museum of Aquitaine, Great Bell Bordeaux and Saint-Michel Basilica. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.With staff speaking English and Spanish, information is available at the reception.Stone Bridge is a 16-minute walk from Central Hostel Bordeaux Centre. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Bordeaux City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in food, shopping and wine.
- The hostel is in the perfect location in the center of Bordeaux. It has an elevator which is a nice surprise given how old the buildings in the area are. Separate showers for men and women were a nice addition. The beds are sturdy and noise from the hall was muffled (3rd floor).
- Great location and wonderful staff. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The bed was super comfy and the hotel was very clean and nice in general.
- every thing was good. clean hostel. stuff was helpful ,close to the city center ?
- The rooms are very comfortable and the location is really good, just in the middle of the downtown.
- I loved this hostel, is awesome. Nice when you travel alone.
Top Hostels In Saint-aubin-de-médoc Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Aubin-de-Médoc Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!