3 Best Hostels To Stay In Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Saint-alban Midi-pyrénées:
La Petite Auberge de Saint-Sernin
Free Wi-Fi is available at this hostel with self-catering facilities, located in the historic center of Toulouse. It is 500 feet from the Basilique Saint Sernin, the oldest Roman basilica in the world, and 2.8 mi from Toulouse Stadium.La Petite Auberge de Saint-Sernin’s room has a view of the public park and is in the style of a youth hostel. After a day of sightseeing guests are welcome to relax on the patio.Guests can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes 2 electric hot plates and a refrigerator. There is also a free luggage storage facility.Place du Capitole is 2,300 feet from the hostel, which is 10 minutes by subway from Toulouse-Matabiau Train Station. The hostel is a 5-minute walk from Compans-Caffarelli Metro Station, where there is a shuttle to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- A kitchen, balcony & en suite integral to a small female dorm!
- The perfect place to stay when in Toulouse! It was one of the nicest hostels I’ve ever been! Clean, perfect location, very nice staff and it felt just like being at home there!
- Microwave, sink, fridge – the kitchen facilities directly in the room. Very spacious room (4 pax). Elevator. A swing in the common area.
- Nice comfortable place, seemed clean and welcoming.
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming, good location with bars and restaurants close, the main square is walking distance
Friendly Auberge is located a 10-minute drive from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport and a 20-minute drive from the center of Toulouse. Free WiFi access is available in this hostel.Friendly Auberge offers rooms and dormitories and bathrooms with a bathtub or a shower.The property has a restaurant and a bar. It also includes a fitness center, a garden and a terrace.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.
- Nice location. Lovely setting. Nice restaurant on site. Handy for the train into Toulouse, five minutes by car. Good breakfast included, bread, cereal, tea, coffee, juice.
- Loved the area personally, staff very genuine and helped me with airport connections.
- The host is so welcoming, helpful and the homely atmosphere.
- some of the people I met there were nice and some of the workers were friendly
- Very nice atmosphere and definitely not a typical hostel. Wasn’t that easy to find the hostel but the next bus stop is only 6 minutes away. 👍
Ben’s Oyster House
Featuring free WiFi, Ben’s Oyster House offers pet-friendly accommodations in Colomiers, 0.8 mi from European Academy For Aviation Safety – EAFAS and 6.2 mi from Toulouse.Ben’s Oyster House offers a guest room or a three-bedroom house. A terrace is featured in this property. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 3.1 mi from Ben’s Oyster House.
- close to the airport, good for budget travelers for overnight stay after late/before early flight, friendly owner speaking basic english.
- The hotel owner was very hospitable and friendly. He liked sharing dinner, drinking and preparing coffee in the morning. The morning was full of fridge goodies for breakfast. The bathroom was equipped with many shampoos, shower gels and soaps. I had my own room and therefore the peace of mind after a day trip around the area.
- Friendly atmosphere and staff are welcoming. Care and respect for the visitors’ demands .
- As an accommodation, especially travelling alone and on a low budget it is definitely ideal and value for money. It is comfortable and well taken care of. Thus since it is on the peripheral of Toulouse, it’s better that one has his own transport as public transport is limited.
- เป็นที่เงียนสงบเหมาะแก่กาพักผ่อน ใกล้แหล่งช๊อปปิ้งและชายหาด าคาเหมาะสมกับห้องพัก
Top Hostels In Saint-alban Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Saint-Alban Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!