3 Best Hostels To Stay In Sadirac Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Sadirac Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sadirac Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sadirac Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sadirac Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Sadirac Aquitaine:
HOSTEL20 is an hostel set in the Chartrons district in Bordeaux, 350 feet from Bordeaux Wines and Trade Museum and 2,650 feet from CAPC Musee d’Art Contemporain.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom. HOSTEL20 features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen and a furnished terrace at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Esplanade des Quinconces is 0.7 mi from HOSTEL20, while Place de la Bourse is 0.9 mi from the property. The Chartrons tram station is 650 feet from the hostel. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Freshly baked on spot rolls and croissant for each breakfast (2 EUR). Good location (attractions or tram).
- Wonderful atmosphere, like sleeping in an old castle.
Nice & helpful staff, cool atmosphere!
Thank you guys! 🙂
- The staff were friendly, and it was located not far from a tram stop, though still rather away from the main sights nonetheless. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious. The Wi-Fi was fast and there was a personal bedside drawer for everyone.
- Staff, cleanness, the nightly organized dinners and breakfast in the mornings. They were nice enough to let me cancel my two extra nights bookings. Thank you. Overall a fair stay.
Central Hostel is located in Bordeaux, a 3-minute walk from Saint-André Cathedral and features a terrace. Popular points of interest nearby include Museum of Aquitaine, Great Bell Bordeaux and Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Place de la Bourse is 1,500 feet from Central Hostel. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Bordeaux City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in food, shopping and wine.
- Nice new property that is well decorated/furnished. The hostel rooms have comfortable beds with individual power points, etc… Good location in town. Nice hangout/bar area in the lobby.
- city centre; very clean; nice cosy place with bar and tasty food
- Centrally located and clean! I really liked how the beds had a privacy shade. Bed was comfortable with reading lamp and outlets. Good vibes in the bar/work area. Staff very helpful and friendly!
- I like how they have curtain for each bunk bed (above and below). Besides that, everything was great! Really recommended if you’re looking for affordable and cool hostel.
- The blind for bed was a super idea. Super clean. A welcome gift & a free drink voucher were excellent touch!
Located in Blanquefort, 7.5 mi from Bordeaux, Résidence Otellia is a hostel offering a bar, restaurant, terrace and free Wi-Fi throughout, 15 minutes’ walk from Blanquefort swimming pool.The rooms all have an en suite shower and toilet, a desk and a TV. Shower gel and towels are available at an extra cost.In the morning, a continental buffet breakfast is served. The on-site restaurant serves lunch Monday to Friday and tray meals are available on request. A supermarket can be found 650 feet away.Blanquefort Train Station and shops are a 5 minutes’ walk from Résidence Otellia and Fongravey Park is just over 1.2 mi away. Guests can visit different vineyards in the area and there is free parking at the property.
- It was very clean and functional. The breakfast was very good.
The Service Mr. Rabah very nice person
The kitchen was unbelievable good Chef Kamal and Asmaa very Testy pizzas
- Invités à un repas de famille à Blanquefort, nous ne pouvions pas trouvé mieux comme hébergement d’une nuit. La chambre était propre bien qu’il manque le nécessaire toilette (serviette et shampoing). Petit déjeuné bon et salle de repas très propre. Personnel agréable.
- Te dejan meter comida en el frigo y comer con tu propia comida en una sala abajo.El destino estaba incluido en el precio.
Grande chambre adaptée pour une personne à mobilité réduite
Bien situé et bonnes prestations excellent rapport qualité prix
Nous avons été très agréablement surpris 😉
Top Hostels In Sadirac Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sadirac Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sadirac Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!