3 Best Hostels To Stay In Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon:
Domaine de Poulharies
Located in Carcassone, Domaine de Poulharies has free WiFi. The property is around 2.1 miles from Carcassonne Cathedral and 2.5 miles from Pont Rouge Commercial Zone. The hostel has a garden and provides an outdoor swimming pool.Rooms contain a shared bathroom, while some have a garden view.The hostel has a grill. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Domaine de Poulharies.Perpignan IUT University – Carcassonne Campus is 3.2 miles from the accommodation. Salvaza Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sidsmums Travellers Retreat
Located in the village of Peixan, just 6.2 mi from Carcassonne, Sidsmums Travelers Retreat offers hostel-style accommodations. It is surrounded by woodland and vineyards and features a large shared garden.Rooms at Sidsmums Travelers Retreat have garden views. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities. Security lockers are available and free Wi-Fi access is provided.There is a shared kitchen and dining area, as well as a furnished terrace with a BBQ. Tea, coffee and hot chocolate are provided free of charge, and cold beverages are available for a supplement. A fixed-menu dinner can be provided on request.Bicycles are available to rent and there are facilities for table football, a slackline and board games. Guests can visit the Canal du Midi and there are Cathar castles in the area. Public transport is available to Carcassonne, and Carcassonne Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- It was nice I wouldn’t have fancied the cabins though in the 30 degree heat it was ok inside but we had a fan. It was still hot in the room and the moswuitos were terrible but I guess thats not their fault bnut they could provide sprays or air sence to help. Bikes were free though they seem to charge in peak periods it was a bit unclear.
- Friendly welcome and homely relaxed feel. Lots of nice touches such as board games, lots of information on activities locally. The place was very clean and well equipped. The hosts had thought of all the things that might be needed. Our children loved the dog – Fergus, and the cats. Great location 10 mins drive from Carcassone which was a great place to visit. We also went rafting with Sud Rafting which was great fun. Could easily have stayed longer!
- Great hospitality, excelent location, hosts were considering all our needs, suitable for the family. They love animals. Fabolous view, we had that cosy feeling, just like being at home. And not pricey at all. I certainly recommend it.
- Enjoyed the great outdoor living without being in a tent very friendly and so was the other guests my kids loved it
- Peter was very helpful and helped to assist a very pleasant atmosphere with all in an unobtrusive way We shall book again .
Located in Lézignan-Corbières, Auberge FlyZone is in the Airdrome of Lezignan and offers an indoor skydiving simulator. There is a shop selling skydiving equipment and the hostel has a partnership with local skydiving centers. Narbonne is 16 mi away.Auberge FlyZone provides guestrooms and dormitory rooms. Each accommodations has a simple, modern décor and a wardrobe. You will have access to a shared bathroom and toilet.Every morning you can choose between a continental breakfast with pastries, jams and bread and a full English breakfast with sausages, bacon and eggs. The hostel’s restaurant, Le Tunnel offers light dishes and snacks for lunch.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel. Free private parking is also possible on site and Carcassonne is 22 mi from the hostel.
- Super clean and very well organised, I arrived to find someone had already made up my bed – a nice touch as I’d been cycling all day in 30 degree heat. A very relaxing place to stay on the edge of town with the usual array of giant supermarkets and DIY superstores nearby.
- Todo fue fácil, es prácticamente un Selfservice, pero muy bien organizado sin problemas.
- L’environnement très relaxant. La sensation de liberté
- L’etablissement sur la globalité été fonctionnel
- Очень чисто, комфортно. До ближайших магазинов и ресторанов 3-5 минут на машине. Если захочется полетать в аэротрубе или на самолетах, то на стойке рецепции вам все предложат. До ближайшей достопримечательности – замок, минут 40-50 на машине, но он того стоит, чтобы полюбоваться видами на закате солнечного дня.
Top Hostels In Rustiques Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rustiques Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!