3 Best Hostels To Stay In Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Rouffiac-tolosan Midi-pyrénées:
La Petite Auberge de Saint-Sernin
La Petite Auberge de Saint-Sernin’s room has a view of the public park and is in the style of a youth hostel. After a day of sightseeing guests are welcome to relax on the patio.Guests can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes 2 electric hot plates and a refrigerator. There is also a free luggage storage facility.Place du Capitole is 2,300 feet from the hostel, which is 10 minutes by subway from Toulouse-Matabiau Train Station. The hostel is a 5-minute walk from Compans-Caffarelli Metro Station, where there is a shuttle to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
- friendly staff, easy check in and out, room has a balcony and kitchen and bathroom, good wifi, very clean
- Quiet hostel. There is a lift which is a plus. The room was very clean and the staff was friendly.
- Very comfortable room with fridge and cooking facilities. Excellent location and friendly helpful staff
– one of the girls at the reception desk (dark hair, worked mostly morning/day shifts: so sorry to not have asked her name!) was super-helpful and nice.
– location is quite good: close to many sites, very close to the metro station, walking distance to the main railway station. Check out the Japanese garden in the Compans Caffarelli Gardens nearby.
– a possibility to leave the luggage in the special room after check-out.
– kitchen isle, toilet and shower in the room (though may result in queing among the room inhabitants; there’s a toilet on the floor though as well, which is a good thing)
– cosy lobby
- It was in a central place and the staff was nice caring and smiling.
Friendly Auberge offers rooms and dormitories and bathrooms with a bathtub or a shower.The property has a restaurant and a bar. It also includes a fitness centre, a garden and a terrace.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room. The property offers free parking.
- some of the people I met there were nice and some of the workers were friendly
- Very nice atmosphere and definitely not a typical hostel. Wasn’t that easy to find the hostel but the next bus stop is only 6 minutes away. ?
- It is a hostel with all the trappings of a hostel. I had some navigation problems getting there with my bike but once I got on the right track it was no problem.
- Great friendly vibe. Basic accommodation. Very convenient to the airport.
- This is what hostels should be like! A nice relaxed vibe, bring your own alcohol and food or there are options at the hostel too. Staff are very friendly and the Wifi was very good. Really relaxed and in a nice quiet area. It’s not in the city center but close to the airport
Ben’s Oyster House
Ben’s Oyster House offers a guest room or a three-bedroom house. A terrace is featured in this property. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 3.1 miles from Ben’s Oyster House.
- close to the airport, good for budget travelers for overnight stay after late/before early flight, friendly owner speaking basic english.
- The hotel owner was very hospitable and friendly. He liked sharing dinner, drinking and preparing coffee in the morning. The morning was full of fridge goodies for breakfast. The bathroom was equipped with many shampoos, shower gels and soaps. I had my own room and therefore the peace of mind after a day trip around the area.
- Friendly atmosphere and staff are welcoming. Care and respect for the visitors’ demands .
- As an accommodation, especially travelling alone and on a low budget it is definitely ideal and value for money. It is comfortable and well taken care of. Thus since it is on the peripheral of Toulouse, it’s better that one has his own transport as public transport is limited.
Nous aimons dans la vie être objectifs et justes. Et là, nous avons beau chercher, il nous est impossible de trouver le moindre point positif dans cet endroit. Nous avons payé 20€ pour un lit dortoir, ce qui ne paraît pas cher de prime abord.
Sauf que payer ce prix-là pour se faire agresser par le proprietaire, (et sa pseudo clientèle de gens aux allures douteuses), dormir dans une couette dégueulasse, même à 1€ c est déjà trop cher.
Top Hostels In Rouffiac-tolosan Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rouffiac-Tolosan Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!