3 Best Hostels To Stay In Rosebush – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosebush is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rosebush. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosebush. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosebush. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rosebush right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rosebush with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Rosebush.
3 Best Hostels In Rosebush:
James John Hamilton House
James John Hamilton House is located in Fishguard, 25 miles from Tenby and 15 miles from St. Davids.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Carmarthen is 30 miles from James John Hamilton House, and Cardigan is 15 miles away.
- Very pleasant and comfortable stay. Central Location, close to Coast Path. This wonderful Guesthouse, which is located in the extremely beautiful and stunning area of Pembrokeshire, has everything needed. Bedrooms (single or double) and integrated bathrooms are very clean, comfortable and as well equipped as the kitchen. Large living room, TV (Netflix), Computer and Wifi access available- steady connection. Staff extremely supportive and helpful. Transfer from and to railway station was offered too. Supermarket, Pub, Restaurants all close by. Easy access to Public Transport.
- It was a great place to stay – relaxed, warm and welcoming, safe – nothing was too much trouble.
Steve is an amazing host
The living room and the fully equipped kitchen were very comfortable and made me feel home
- A fabulous, house, lots of character, Steve was very friendly and helpful, I felt very comfortable and at home. We had an absolutely wonderful time.
- We all were made very welcome and on arriving it was very clean the room was perfect great value and the open kitchen was perfect for lunch and dinning in, the owner was very helpful in recomenedations a very homely place too stay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hamilton Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations in Fishguard.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tenby is 25 miles from Hamilton Lodge, and St. Davids is 15 miles away.
- just around the coroner from the village and bus stops
- Excellent all around good value very clean and good people
- the bed was extra comfy and a very relaxed and homely house. I loved it here and it was perfect for my dog too.
- The owner was extremely nice and friendly and made us feel right at home. Lovely stay.
The Manager/Owner is the perfect host. He was in contact with me before my arrival in order to provide me with all necessary information we could need.
Pet Friendly place, with a nice back enclosed garden for the dogs. Comfortable rooms and just 5 minute drive from the port.
YHA Poppit Sands
YHA Poppit Sands is located in Cardigan, 30 miles from Tenby and 28 miles from St. Davids. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Carmarthen is 24 miles from YHA Poppit Sands, and Saundersfoot is 27 miles from the property.
- The location and the views coudn’t be better. The rooms are confortable and comon areas are cozy.
- Beautiful modern accommodation, picturesque views and lovely staff
Great location for a self catering stay. Very helpful (volunteer) staff lady.
Good shops and eateries in nearby village of St. Dogmaels.
- Pretty nice for a hostel, friendly staff who are all volunteers, on the coastal path, and it has a nice view.
- The rooms and facilities are in excellent condition. Very well maintained. You can enjoy nice views of the sea from here.
Top Hostels In Rosebush Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rosebush to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rosebush but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rosebush. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!