3 Best Hostels To Stay In Rjukan Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Rjukan Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rjukan Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rjukan Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rjukan Telemark. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rjukan Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rjukan Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Rjukan Telemark:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rjukan Gjestehus offers accommodations in Rjukan.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Cheap and central. Basic facilities, nothing fancy
Finally nothing , an old building who need to be refurbished, beside a power plant.
Even the breakfast in the park hotel at 500 m was poor. Most of the products were not available
It’s a simple guest house, want luxury then stay at a hotel. But it’s a good guest house with very nice beds and what you need to sleep there.
The rooms are old, there was a bit of a funny smell probably from the linolium carpets from the 70’s(?).
Best shower that I had in Norway, lots of warm water.
Breakfast was absolutely brilliant and served at the hotel 200 m away (which is also the reception to check in and check out).
Location is perfect, just by the center of the town but on the other side of the river so it’s really calm and you see the nature and hear the river and there are no annoying cars (or people) around.
Good kitchen to cook in.
- Tips from reception stuff about village/what to do
Location! short walk to the city center and lovely river just outside window.
Breakfast! good selection of breakfast for a small hotel.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rjukan Gjestegaard offers accommodations in Rjukan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Clean and quiet at the property, good bathroom. And good, strong coffee, which many places don’t have.
1) Located in very center of Rjukan, close to the bus station, sights and the trail leading to Gaustatoppen and Selstali.
2) The staff were polite and helpful.
- Great location, very nice room and good breakfast.
- The room was excellent and staff was helpful when asked about the area. Location is excellent and breakfast is sufficient. Price is also quite good.
– very central in Rjukan
– very friendly staff
– the breakfast is alright
Located in Gaustablikk in the region of Telemark, 5 miles from Rjukan, Kvitåvatn Fjellstue features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. The hostel has a sauna and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hostel has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking.
- Stunning surroundings – like a snowy winter fairy tail! Cozy wooden houses, fireplace, sauna… we didn’t want to leave! It’s a pity we stayed only for 1 night!
- Amazing view from a panorama room. Stylish, simple and cosy interior which centres attention on the windows and lovely view of Mount Gausta.
- The surroundings is really great with a lake that can mirror Mt. Gausta on a sunny day. The facility offers canoing and kayaking which makes a perfect trip around the lake. It also has a restaurant and a TV room that looks like a mini-theater. Very family-friendly!
Great location, every neat and tidy, great comfort. Even a free sauna.
Großartige Unterkunft, alles sauber und sehr komfortabel, sogar Sauna inklusive.
- I was there for only one night with my 4 grown sons. We all agreed we wished we could stay for several days!!! So cozy, such a beautiful location…..
Top Hostels In Rjukan Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rjukan Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rjukan Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rjukan Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!