3 Best Hostels To Stay In Riverton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Riverton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverton New Jersey. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Riverton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Riverton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Riverton New Jersey:
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia
Apple Hostels of Philadelphia is located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, just 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at the hostel. Philadelphia International Airport is 7 miles away.
Comfortable mattress and well-spaced bunk beds, even in an 18-bed room in the older part of the hostel. Convenient bathroom within the ‘room’. Clean, fresh-smelling sheets and towels.
Great public areas and opportunities to meet other travelers, play games, a guitar or piano, watch a movie, or hang out alone, comfortably. Great kitchens and evening mixers. Neat “ghost tour” night view of old city sites.
Enthusiastic, helpful staff. Amazing washers and dryers (limited hours).
I thought that lockers outside the room would be awkward, but that turned out to be convenient, and I loved the outlet inside the locker. Good lamp and outlets at bed.
Loved the location. Easy access to sightseeing and transportation. As a snow storm complicated travel after a three night stay, I was glad to have an excuse to stay two more nights.
- I’ve stayed in hostels all over the world, and this was by far the most professionally run… without being sterile or uptight. Spotless, comfortable, great location.
- The bunk beds didn’t creak which I have never had at a hostel. It’s the small things that make this a really well thought out comfortable hostem!
- Loved everything about this place! So comfortaning and welcoming. The staff was super nice and helpful and the owner was a really cool dude, they really go above and beyond the expectations of a hostel. Definitely would stay here again!
- The location in the old historic district is great with plenty of good restaurants in the area. Subway stop is just down the street. This was my second stay at this hostel. The price can’t be beat, whether you choose a bed in a dorm room or one of the new private rooms with shared bath, and I’ve stayed in both. My private room had a good fan that provided excellent white noise, and a table and chair. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. Each bunk has its own shelf, lamp and USB and electrical plug-ins. Bunks in the dorms have privacy curtains, too. If you are looking for a cozy bed, kitchen to make your own food, and a clean, modern bathroom, consider this place. You won’t get all the frills of the high-end hotels, but you won’t pay the high prices either.
- Comfortable mattress and well-spaced bunk beds, even in an 18-bed room in the older part of the hostel. Convenient bathroom within the ‘room’. Clean, fresh-smelling sheets and towels.
City House Hostel Philadelphia
Located in the Old City neighborhood in Philadelphia, 1.3 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostels Philadelphia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from City House Hostels Philadelphia.
- Very convenient location in old city, right next to Penn’s Landing. Restaurants, groceries, CVS pharmacy, Market-Frankfort subway line, and a charming used bookstore all within 10 minutes walking distance. Great kitchen facilities, clean bathrooms.
- This time I had plenty of things to do outside the hostel so I found returning to the hostel for a shower and a place to sleep to be what I wanted to pay for.
- This is a very pleasant hostel. I met some cool people there even though I only stayed one night. The shared kitchen/lounge area has a positive community vibe to it and staff are really friendly.
- Very clean and organized place with a very nice staff
shower water is hot,
clean bed sheets,
the facilities are ok
they make u a tour of the hostel from the reception to your bed,
no shoe policy.
City House Hostel Old City Philly
Located in Philadelphia, 1.2 miles from The Art Institute of Philadelphia, City House Hostel Old City Philly features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The best community space to stay in Philadelphia . Thank you !
- The property was really clean, staff super nice. The sharing room was clean, decorated and confortable. We enjoyed watching Netflix and the board game night !
- The staff is really friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They want to give suggestions and offer insights that are really helpful. The location can’t be better.
- I thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of most of the staff. They were warm and friendly.
- Perfect location. Very pleasant common areas and a nice staff. This is the type of hostel that you feel good about booking when you first arrive.
Top Hostels In Riverton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Riverton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Riverton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!