3 Best Hostels To Stay In Rhu Argyll and Bute – Top Hotel Reviews
Rhu Argyll and Bute is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Rhu Argyll and Bute. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Rhu Argyll and Bute right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Rhu Argyll and Bute with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Rhu Argyll And Bute:
Located in Greenock, 20 miles from Glasgow, The Waterfront features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paisley is 14 miles from The Waterfront, and East Kilbride is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 14 miles from The Waterfront.
- Very comfortable bed. Tea/coffee making facilities in the room with access to communal seating and food preparation area with lovely sea view. Great situation on waterfront.
- Comfortable bed,lots of towels,great location,easy check in,would stay again,amazing value for money. Plenty of tea,coffeee,biscuits,faclities to heat up food if needed,and a lidl within 2 mins ,really pleased with whole experience
- Spotlessly clean with good facilities and in easy reach of shops shops leisure etc
Very much student style accommodation, but suitable for our needs and warm and comfortable.
Location very suitable too, handy parking.
- Cosy, Good facilities, easy parking, good location
Three Lochs Hostel
Three Lochs Hostel offers accommodations in Garelochhead.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Glasgow is 27 miles from Three Lochs Hostel, and Paisley is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Airport, 22 miles from Three Lochs Hostel.
The hostel is located in garelochhead, a relatively small village. A small walk away from the pub and a couple of take aways (The Takeaways deliver the 200m distance to the hostel!!!!!). Ideal.
The hostel itself was perfect, the 6 man room we stayed in was incredibly clean and the beds where very comfortable!!
The kitchen was on hand at all times of the day, with free tea & coffee making supplies aswell as a stove and fridges if you needed it for a long stay.
The staff where great, they couldn’t do enough for us.
For example my booking had went up to do a 55k challenge. On the day we got back for this someone else was due to arrive late in our room. To ensure we weren’t disturbed as we where exhausted they placed this extra person in another room!
Brilliant friendly staff.
Would stay again if I was in the area.
- The self catering facilities were excellent and the mix of clients was interesting; countryside workers, british and foreign tourists and us. The station is close enough for some of our party to come by train.
- Very nice accommodation, very friendly stuff, nice rooms, one of the best hostels, I’ve ever been!
- The staff the location the pleasant Ness of all people I met also the facilities and cleanliness
- The bedroom and private bathroom were well appointed. Use of the kitchen facilities was a bonus.
- The hostel is located in garelochhead, a relatively small village. A small walk away from the pub and a couple of take aways (The Takeaways deliver the 200m distance to the hostel!!!!!). Ideal.
Rowardennan Youth Hostel
Located in Rowardennan, 25 miles from Glasgow, Rowardennan SYHA Hostelling Scotland features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hostel has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.Stirling is 27 miles from Rowardennan SYHA, and Paisley is 23 miles from the property. Glasgow Airport is 22 miles away.
- The location is stunning and plenty of parking spaces. The lounge is fantastic and spacious.
Very warm and so glad there was a drying room!
Staff were very friendly. Whole set up was great.
- This is the most beautifual YH I have never stay, it right next to Loch Lomond! The common room has the best view of the Loch Lomond! The shower and kitchen facilities are great too! Room is clean! Staffs are very friendly. The choise of dinner was great and not expensive at all. Two course meal was less than £11.
Very friendly welcome and staff.
Hostel was warm and clean.
My room was not all that big and there were three bunk beds with five other people in the room, but to be expected in a hostel when it is busy!
It was wonderful to be able to buy both dinner and breakfast at the hostel, and both were good.
A really large lounge area with huge windows and fantastic views.
- Perfect stop for highland way walkers. A classic youth hostel stay.
Top Hostels In Rhu Argyll And Bute Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Rhu Argyll and Bute but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Rhu Argyll and Bute. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!