3 Best Hostels To Stay In Resistencia Chaco – Top Hotel Reviews
Resistencia Chaco is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Resistencia Chaco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Resistencia Chaco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Resistencia Chaco. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Resistencia Chaco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Resistencia Chaco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Resistencia Chaco:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the city center, surrounded by shops and bars, Bienvenida Golondrina features a fully equipped common kitchen. Continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi, are provided.The rooms in Bienvenida Golondrina feature shared bathroom facilities.Continental breakfast is served daily and includes fresh bread and toasts, jams, cereals, yogurts, and juices. The house has a game room and a terrace.Bienvenida Golondrina is 1.2 miles from Arazaty beach. The bus terminal and Doctor Fernando Piragine Niveyro International Airport are 9.3 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
The staff was very kind, helped us about everything we asked.
The place was very clean !
- Beautiful building, friendly staff, good position near the port, clean, big bathroom for girls (3 toilets – 2 shower) , nice terrace, wide rooms, good vibe
- The building is old with lovely high ceilinged rooms, stain glass, cast iron columns and pleasant communal areas. The dorms are large and the bunks are wider than normal with good mattresses. The showers are quite clean and large, with places to put clothes so they don’t get wet. Good kitchen with large fridge. Excellent wifi
- It was a decent stay. It was centrally located. Rooms were good, good sized lockers, there was space inside and out to sit, was generally clean, staff were helpful.
- There was an AC in the room, everything nice and clean and the recepcionist was really helpful and patient with all my stupid tourist questions. The guests were mosty locals working, not really a place to meet other travelers.
- The staff was very kind, helped us about everything we asked.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Catedral Hostel offers accommodations in Corrientes.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Paso de la Patria is 19 miles from Catedral Hostel, and Resistencia is 10 miles from the property. Camba Punta Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful staff that helped me determine the best places to go for food and fun around Corrientes. Best internet connection I’ve had during my entire trip, too. Large shower stalls offered good privacy. Secure, spacious locker set up too. AC in the room!
- Staff is super friendly. Nice house, comfy living room. 😉 Nicely renovated!!! Very good aircon.
The hostel is beautiful decorated and everything is very new. The staff is great! They are very helpful, told us a lot about the area and about what to do and what to see. The breakfast was great we could try chopacitos which are very common for Corrientes. It is a great place to stop by on the way from Iguazú to Salta.
The rooms are nice cool with a/c, the bathrooms are clean.
One of the nicest hostels I stayed in and in my opinion the best option for Corrientes! Totaly recommended!
- Génial! Je recommande vraiment cette jeune auberge qui a tout pour passer un super séjour. Les gérants sont très sympa!
- El desayuno muy completo, la limpieza del hostel impecable y sus dueños son muy amables y te ayudan a conseguir tips y posibilidades de visitar el Parque Nacional Iberá. Genial! Además, las camas son muy cómodas y el hostel tiene espacios para compartir muy agradables y luminosos.
Located in Corrientes, 18 miles from Paso de la Patria, Quinta Brad features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Camba Punta Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Resistencia Chaco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Resistencia Chaco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Resistencia Chaco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Resistencia Chaco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!