3 Best Hostels To Stay In Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Hostels In Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province:
The Peace Hostel
Just a short 2-minute walk to Damnoensaduak Floating Market, The Peace Hostel offers cosy accommodation with air conditioning. Guests can enjoy free WiFi access in all areas, or grab a drink at the on-site bar and lounge which opens until 23:00 hrs.The Peace Hostel offers both private and dormitory rooms. Guests have access to the shared bathroom and toilet. Towels and toothbrushes are provided, free of charge.The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 51.6 miles from the property.
- Absolutely loved this hostel! If you want to visit the floating market and/or the train market then I would highly recommend staying here for at least one or two nigbts. The staff were lovely and very helpful. They organised our boat trip along the floating markets and even walked us over to where we got the boat from (literally over the road). The hostel is lovely and so clean with new, modern furnishings. Beds have their own plug socket, light, and a curtain to go round for privacy. Theres a kitchen area for guests to use, including a fridge. Theres also computers available to use which was perfect for me as mine had just broken! The toilets and showers were very clean and you’re provided with soap, heel balm, and shampoo in the bathroom. Perfect location for the floating market – it literally sits right next to the river so theres good views from some of the rooms and you can sit outside and have some food and drink by the river. Couldnt recommend highly enough!
Very friendly and helpful staff
Very good green curry in the hostel restaurant 🙂
Nice and clean room
TOP location next to the floating market
Free sweety mango 😀
i love the hostel~!! it is really open my eyes.
The owner is warm and welcoming. The hostel is stylish, clean, and brand new.
the location to watermarked is very close.
- Great location next to the market, very friendly staff, nice coffee bar where you can also get something to eat.
Lovely place with friendly staff! Incredibly clean and beautiful interior. Good coffee and nicely served.
Nice neigborhood especially in the evening when the bustle of the floating market is gone.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Baan Benjathip is located in Amphawa, just 29 miles from Haad Chao Samran. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Great host provide bike, no problem hanging around
- smooth owner, great scooter for rent, close to the market but at the same time far from the traffic noise, good size room
- Right in the jungle….close to the floatimg market and town…friendly, helpfull staff.
- The room and bathroom are so big ,clean and comfortable. The owner and staff they are very nice. I really appreciate their service
- They have bicycles free to use n motorbikes for hire if know how. Lady owner are superb hospitality n offer shuttle if needed. Instant coffee for self service all the times.
Big Bear Home
Located in Chom Bung, 19 miles from Suan Phung, Big Bear Home features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Kanchanaburi City is 28 miles from Big Bear Home, and Samut Songkhram is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ratchaburi Ratchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!